Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

One Down Four To Go

Beachboys

Boys massive credit to everyone for yesterdays game.

Dug very deep to get what we deserved especially after losing two midfield players in 1st half hour(hope all ok trenks)

Referee performance was possibly the worst ive seen in football

Anyway as the title says looking forward to another thriller next week !

Healsy how relieved were u when that goal went in !

Healsy didnt have to worry....he probably knew at the time the ref was only going to end the match once you'd scored the winner. Still...only another 4 games left between us!! Agree the ref was weak, poor and completly lost the plot. The 1st sendings off was a joke...it was handbags. Its not sour grapes or anything like that guys, but final word must go to Dan Trenkel. Your vile. On the pitch, u aint a bad player at all...off it, your a disgrace 2 your club. Calling our assistant managers daughter what you did, in front of him, is sick.

maybe thats why there were no enfield supporters in the bar when the game finished just me and james never new nothing about trenkel tell me berbagod what happend and they had the nerve to say we fixed the floodlights and i must say i thought they deserved there win they were far the better team in the second half as for us god knows what happend.......but as you say theres another 4 games left

russ

she came up in my face just after we scored , heat of the moment . apologies but i was worked up and she was swearing in my face from 2 yards away .

for what its worth thought it was a good game, complete game of two halves. justce for what happened last time

In my opinion alot of the concord support were simply shocking,not to mention the people who are supposed to be the officials and keep things calm that were in between the fences letting the players in. what was the need to shout loads of abuse from the other side of the fence and some of the abuse i heard aimed at a few of the women was just plain out of order.

got smashed in a tackle mcp, was a fair tackle he just caught me with his follow through. have hardly been able to walk since though. shin is badly bruised. Turnbull got sent off for us for a head to head with their guy who got red aswell , then their striker got sent off for what i think was an elbow although i didnt see too well what happened. As the match finished i did see the ref flash the red again but not a clue who it was at .

Originally Posted By: russ
maybe thats why there were no enfield supporters in the bar when the game finished just me and james never new nothing about trenkel tell me berbagod what happend and they had the nerve to say we fixed the floodlights and i must say i thought they deserved there win they were far the better team in the second half as for us god knows what happend.......but as you say theres another 4 games left

russ

Dan Trenkel's the guy who offered you some sandwiches in the bar after the game. I'm shocked you didn't have any.

i thought the game was full of incident and a great spectacle. bit ugly at times but was always going to be with so much at stake plus after what happened in the reverse fixture.

to be fair to onebreast i would have probably said somthing similar if some bird came over shouting abuse. lets get it right if you are going to dish it out you have to expect to get it back. this was made worse as was the asst managers daughter. not knocking him tho cos if someone abused my daughter i would get the hump. but obviously wouldnt have provoked a row between the benches had it been A N OTHER fan.

its just a case of emotions running high in a big game.

im shocked i didnt eat them before i offered them out !

LW - you are right she shouldnt have come round to our dug out shouting things in my face - but in all honesty i probably shouldnt have used the term i did and i apologise for that.