Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Redford cant be happy

A quick look at a few statistics may indicate why Ryan wasn't in the starting eleven yesterday: The last time he scored in an away game was the 6-2 win over Tring on 24th November. Following that he played 90 minutes in nine consecutive away games and failed to score. All players have dips in form so I reckon the management were justified in starting him from the bench yesterday and trying a changed line-up - a decision confirmed by the score. He will regain his form and hopefully start banging in the goals again soon.

Originally Posted By: blues06
i hear we are 7 daying redford??

Can't 7 day a contract player. Make an offer!

I really don't see the hype with Hammond. Nice lad but he really isn't as good as some think. Redford is suffering a slump but players like him will soon get back in the groove. Don't bother with Hammond, go for Ampthill's Reynolds instead. Easily the most skilfull player in that division.

Originally Posted By: losingmyhair
I really don't see the hype with Hammond. Nice lad but he really isn't as good as some think. Redford is suffering a slump but players like him will soon get back in the groove. Don't bother with Hammond, go for Ampthill's Reynolds instead. Easily the most skilfull player in that division.

We aren't really after Hammond! (or Reynolds). We have complete faith in Redford, and he will come back strong in the next two games, at home to Cockfosters and London Colney. Watch this space!
I agree that Stuart Reynolds should be playing at a higher level though. Presumably he lives in MK or close.

Horace, I believe from a friend that Reynolds does live in MK. This is apparently one of the problems with Ampthill. Their committee didn't like having so many players from the MK area and wanted more Ampthill locals in the side. Perhaps this is the reason for the big slump this season. Who knows?

Originally Posted By: touryboy
not what your chairman was mouthing off about in the hoddy clubhouse...

Now, now Touryboy. Mick Clarke is a fine, upstanding member of the community and a friend too, so I will not have you sullying his name on here. Mouthing off is not the term I would use, in this example....

Are you Redford?

I think we'll have all three strikers starting tomorrow.