Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO SMITHCHARLES42

Originally Posted By: Smithcharles42
Willooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 6-0 and I will socore !!!!

How far are you willing to go?

If the score line is 0-6 and you are on the score sheet I am willing to walk off the pitch in nothing more than my boxer shorts and you can post a picture on here! However, when we score and ruin your prediction what are you willing to do? This offer only stands if we both agree any terms.

I await your offer. cheerleader

I note that the big Kentish Town v Royston Town game is scheduled for 12 March, it could well be the championship decider!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I note that the big Kentish Town v Royston Town game is scheduled for 12 March, it could well be the championship decider!

Where'd you get the March fixtures from, Rhodes?

Championship decider on the 12th March ??!! You're having a laugh arn't you ?!! What about all the rest of games in March and April and May.

Complete bull that and disrespectfull to rest of teams that could be up there

Watchfull Listener, stop palying the humble card, who are you kidding.

ROYSTON will win the league because we are the best team, with the most experience coaches, the best striker at the moment, the richest team in the league and because money gets the best out of some players at this level.

I bet that some players will be on £500 per head if we win the league.

Nobody else in this league can match that, bring on Kentish Town to teach them a lesson....

Willooooooo get ready mate... 6-0 I will score against you....

Originally Posted By: Smithcharles42
you will pick the ball 6 times off your net 6-0

Most goal post normally have the net from the crossbar to the ground (or ground to crossbar), please tell me if I’m wrong here. To pick the ball off my net 6 times would mean that the ball has not gone into the goal other wise I would be picking up the ball from the ground in the front of the net, Yes or No?

Time to put up or shut up!

Special1 - You are Eagles1981, why not just own up