Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO SMITHCHARLES42

Originally Posted By: thespursfan

"Edited by Special1 (Yesterday at 12:10 PM)
Edit Reason: Orginally because 1 photo was sold. Then the link that remained left too much of a clue who Eagles was. "

too late special K, i read it!

If you read it, then you know my name does not have the same initials that Eagles name has.

Originally Posted By: Special1
if eagles wants to remain anonymous, that's up to him.

Yes but why would he if he used to be on here every five minutes and clearly enjoyed posting, he would have found it impossible to knock it on the head just like that. You haven't just stepped into his shoes as you claim because you are the same person, Sport London e Benfica are ultimately a one man band and you do virtually everything at the Club.

Special1 - You have always given us the impression that Sport London e Benfica have hundreds of people on tap rallying round to lend their support however when I went to Reynolds Field last month I was astonished to see you rushing around everywhere in headless chicken mode doing absolutely everything and one man and his dog watching the game, what happened to the huge crowds from the Portuguese Community in London and why did you try to pull the wool over our eyes

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
How far are you willing to go?

If the score line is 0-6 and you are on the score sheet I am willing to walk off the pitch in nothing more than my boxer shorts and you can post a picture on here! However, when we score and ruin your prediction what are you willing to do? This offer only stands if we both agree any terms.

I await your offer. cheerleader

I note that SmithCharles42 has been conspicuous by his absence since Wednesday night but perhaps, as The Watchfull Listener suggests, he is just a wind up merchant. The Watchfull Listener has also been strangely quiet since Wednesday, I wonder why.

Greg, I take it you know who Dom Afonso Henriques and Dom Henrique are?

Dom Afonso Henriques was the King of Portugal, the 1st one, when Portugal were England's bestest pals bisou

I didnt know, but apparently, Dom Henrique was Henry the Navigator !!!

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Greg, I take it you know who Dom Afonso Henriques and Dom Henrique are?

Dom Afonso Henriques was the King of Portugal, the 1st one, when Portugal were England's bestest pals bisou

I didnt know, but apparently, Dom Henrique was Henry the Navigator !!!

We still are! We have the oldest alliance in the world going back over 600 years.