Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

this saturday

urchinman1961

well last nite was a sorry state of affairs and supporters will not be flocking back in there droves to witness a spectacle like that,poor referee he was the worst ive seen a team prepared to kick u all over the park and a hornchurch side that didnt get going against poor opposition.it would have been nice to go to chelmo with a bit of confidence but now its a case of we have nothing to lose i no our support will be magnificent this saturday wot ever the outcome i can see chelmo thinking we r gonna tonk this lot maybe thats wot we thought last nite but things dont always go according to script as we now no roll on saturday and lets do ourselves proud

getting back to the game i can only see us on the counter attack like last game they have a lot of skill and pace about them think this is a game where elliot will stamp his authority in the middle, dale will have a blinder n krissy lee to get a last second winner,and kingy sent from the dugout but thats just my opinion

Are you on the beer already?

Finish work at 2?

Are yu going to make the game?

Back to the game, i think we are likely to play better against better opposition.

Nothing wrong with being underdogs and smashing their home record.

finish work at 2 on saturdays, 5 during the week life is sad and my liver wants to know why its not being pummeled but if i win 92 million tonite then its a limo up to chelmo straight from work then we can stop off at the cave in chelmo heard they got some hot pole dancers from poland and i know this bird that works in there WE R THE FAMOUS THE FAMOUS HORNCHURCH