Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Michael Brothers

Eastside Urchin

I know he had his reasons for leaving and many though he was a quality player,myself,due to alcohol pre season didn't see enough to know what he was about,plus i was birdwatching in suffolk/norfolk but today was probably the most influencial performance by a "newbie" if he can be called that,while i have supported the club,his goal was superb,the way he made himself available was superb and the way he fought for every ball was superb.Can i also say thanks to those who were in goal,defence,midfield and attack in the game and those who need to force their way back into the team,we are proud of you all and no matter how bad we felt after the east thurrock game we want you all to know that we are behind every one of you players when you pull on our shirt,our shirt that we would die for.

What i saw today was the hornhchurch that i said could challenge chelmo & wimbledon for the league,not the hornchurch of previous week,look at our players,we have quality in abundance and come the spring months on nice pitches we will prosper.

We are a great side,make no mistake and colin knows what he is doing.