Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

This Forum - Important

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: keeper No one
No game today...leaving at 12:15 for the Arsenal game.
What will you be doing today to set the world on fire?

Attended a meeting on Gun and Knife crime issues in Tottenham to try and save a few lives in the local Community and one on green spaces to enhance lives, that's about all really. I bet you were as sick as a parrot on the long drive back down the M6 and M1, I assume you left Old Trafford with 15 minutes to go to beat the crowd.

Stayed till the end as you have to take the rough with
the smooth in this game.
How could i be sick as a parrot as i had good company
throughout the day, and my sister, who lives in Ormskirk and
got us the tickets, was there as well.

So you didn't set the world on fire then

Norton Canes service station on the M6 toll road was full of Man Utd supporters about 2 pm yesterday. I thought they were heading South for the game - didn't realise til I got home that it was at OT, and they must have been the Surrey lot heading north!

I see that you have your priorities right, aren't you worried about the escalation in Gun and Knife crime in London then

I see that you have your priorities right, aren't you worried about the escalation in Gun and Knife crime in London then

I doubt you would have been if you had a match to go to.
As Willo was not interested in giving you a lift you
decided to bore someone else to death.

I could have easily got to Cheshunt v Royston if I had wanted to by just jumping on a train at Bruce Grove, football is the most important thing in my life as it is yours but I don't have to go to a game every day of the week to prove it as you seem to have to do

I could have easily got to Cheshunt v Royston if I had wanted to by just jumping on a train at Bruce Grove, football is the most important thing in my life as it is yours but I don't have to go to a game every day of the week to prove it as you seem to have to do

Not saying that.
But....surely there is no excuse for missing
a game of your own team.
And you being a senior and important member of the backroom staff without whose presence the club would fall apart..allegedly.

I thought you just said on another thread that I was someone who is surplus to requirements of his reserve team, make your mind up.