Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford v Bigg Town

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

Come on you "slab mid/darkish blues" (as Wader described it above) laugh

Oh no! Don't be hasty.

I have the finest Cuban cigars kept in perfect condition in a humidor (well, the boot of my car) - Romeo & Juliets of outstanding quality at just $hideously expensive a box (even in poverty stricken Havana). Willo The Cat could still have his name on a single one of these fabulously bad smokin' boys.

Come on you skins!
(The linesman having insisted there was a clash of shirts after all).

Originally Posted By: Wader

Come on you "slab mid/darkish blues" (as Wader described it above) laugh

Oh no! Don't be hasty.

I have the finest Cuban cigars kept in perfect condition in a humidor (well, the boot of my car) - Romeo & Juliets of outstanding quality at just $hideously expensive a box (even in poverty stricken Havana). Willo The Cat could still have his name on a single one of these fabulously bad smokin' boys.

Come on you skins!
(The linesman having insisted there was a clash of shirts after all).

Come on you Skins!

Originally Posted By: Horace

Willo - there will be a comp on the gate for you, in case you can make it - please make yourself known if you come! (Horace will be the bloke in the "press box" at the back of the stand).

Clearance has been granted by the domestic goddess. Will see you there smile

What’s going on – is Willo the Cat playing a secret double agent?

Come on you "slab mid/darkish blue Skins"

Got to go t obed now Wader - need to get up early to get to the ground and plough it up so as to stop you playing your slick passing game!

Got to go to bed now Wader - need to get up early to get to the ground and plough it up so as to stop you playing your slick passing game!

Originally Posted By: Wader
I think you have us confused with someone else grin

The long ball over the top of the furrows will do us nicely.

See you tomorrow bright and early in the bar. I'll have a large scotch and coke please. Ta.

Drat - that was our plan!

I'll be busy when you get there - I'll be the chap trying to make out the teamsheet because the secretary and the first reserve secretary are both unavailable, and I'll have a broom projecting from the rear of my trousers! But you'll have a large scotch and coke "in" if you tell the bar staff you are Wader (you won't need to drop your trousers to prove it!)

Text or phone me if you go and I may meet you on route or see you there, otherwise can you pick up a programme for me

Originally Posted By: Horace
I'll be the chap trying to make out the teamsheet because the secretary and the first reserve secretary are both unavailable, and I'll have a broom projecting from the rear of my trousers! But you'll have a large scotch and coke "in" if you tell the bar staff you are Wader (you won't need to drop your trousers to prove it!)

But dropping my trousers is an essential part of my match day ritual (after a few large scotch and cokes!).

I'll probably have to do the teamsheet as well today. We can beat up the linesmen together if they don't like our kit grin