Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford v Bigg Town

Willow the Cat kindly got me a programme from the game on Saturday and although it was good I didn't think it was quite up to last season's standard. The cover was attractive and the paper quality good however I've never been a fan of just photocopying the SSML bulletin's results and fixtures page as well as the round up. Also the London Colney match report, spread over two pages, was a bit drawn out however I'm not knocking it and all in all a good effort, five out of ten!

You'll also have Hordes interested if you're not careful

Horace - Many thanks for the programme from Saturday, it was thoughtful of you, I should have given Willo the Cat a selection of ours to bring up with him as I know you've used them for coasters in your boardroom before. If Ossie Ardiles or Ricky Villa had picked one up out of curiosity they would have recognised Javier Rivera's name.