Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford v Bigg Town

Originally Posted By: Football Man
but decided to go straight home and watch the Gooners get thrashed! grin

That's right, you're a Spurs fan aren't you so you must be over the moon tonight

Originally Posted By: Horace
I'll be the chap trying to make out the teamsheet because the secretary and the first reserve secretary are both unavailable, and I'll have a broom projecting from the rear of my trousers!

I'll be interested to get Willo the Cat's description of you tomorrow morning, a tenner says that you are 6 foot 1", suave and sophisticated with an immaculate hair style and dapper suit which you changed into after sorting out the hallowed turf

Was that the guy I saw at the legendary friendly on 15 August 2006 then with a Woman on his arm, he looks different

I'm still convinced it's Horace, I can't remember seeing anyone else in their 60's at the legendary friendly

So why did HTFCew insist it wasn't Horace and has done so ever since 15 August 2006, that's what I can't fathom out