Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford v Bigg Town

Well, the kit bags are packed (we are in sky blue and white stripes by the way) and the anticipation is rising for what we all hope will be a good contest. Both teams could do with the points and I'm sure there'll be a decent home crowd to complete the atmosphere.

The most important thing I want to know though is what time does the bar open tomorrow and when do the large breasted dancing girls turn up? grin

Looking forward to it (brief intro on WadersWeb).

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: Wader
(we are in sky blue and white stripes by the way)

Why?

Especially when we play in all blue!

Horace - The sky blue and white kit shouldn't clash in any way with your darker blue kit. cheerleader

Hope the (probably being assessed and therefore paranoid) ref agrees with you!

Sky blue and white stripes against slab mid/darkish blue are as different as......well, 2 different things. No clash at all in my book. If the ref sees otherwise I'll drag him straight down the White Horse and ply him with the finest ale until he sees sense grin

Oh I've seriously missed drink ups in Hertford.

Originally Posted By: Horace

Horace - The sky blue and white kit shouldn't clash in any way with your darker blue kit. cheerleader

Hope the (probably being assessed and therefore paranoid) ref agrees with you!

Let's hope the Assistant Referees don't have a problem with the kit with all that blue!!!

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
If they do, then spectacles will be provided grin

I'll hold you to that!

Does this mean you will be running the line at Hertford tomorrow?

If so that’s an even better incentive than the £5 entry fee, I’ll be able to abuse you from the stand. grin

Wader/Horace - I'm open to bribes as to who to support if I come up tomorrow. bandit

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

If you go to Hertford tomorrow and get to speak to Mr Panayotiou tell him in no uncertain terms that he's not my wifes favourite person, hopefully he'll understand what you're getting at.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
If they do, then spectacles will be provided grin

I'll hold you to that!

If so that’s an even better incentive than the £5 entry fee, I’ll be able to abuse you from the stand. grin

Wader/Horace - I'm open to bribes as to who to support if I come up tomorrow. bandit

Your more than welcome. You get a better class of abuse at Hertford Town! Take notes.

Will a comp ticket on the gate influence your choice? wink

Horace - Why have I never received a generous offer like that, not only at your ground but also at Ruislip Manor for example

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Horace - Why have I never received a generous offer like that, not only at your ground but also at Ruislip Manor for example

In our case, you have never said that you might come to a game!

Willo - there will be a comp on the gate for you, in case you can make it - please make yourself known if you come! (Horace will be the bloke in the "press box" at the back of the stand).