Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Yes the ssml is far better than the esl

You never know who is gonna win the ssml league but you always know what teams will win the esl.

The vase shows as well cockfosters beat southend manor who are mid table in the esl twice.While cockfosters struggle in the ssml.

esl is full of non footballers just hoofers(bit like myself:)

I'm afraid the evidence doesn't back you up touryboy. Games between ESL and SSML have mainly gone the way of the Essex boys this season .

To an extent I disagree with that Touryboy. The top ESL teams are better than anything the SSML could generally muster.

I do agree though that two thirds of the ESL should be seen off by anyone in the SSML Prem. I also think the likes of Southend Manor (I have met them in league and cup several times) should be seen off by the better SSML Div 1 clubs let alone the Prem ones!

Oh and the ESL don't arrange big derby league fixtures for their clubs on a mid-winters Wednesday night!!