Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Latest SportsmanshipTable

PREM POINTS

Merstham 18

Raynes Park Vale 26

Chessington & Hook 27

North Greenford 32

Colliers Wood 40

Cove 42

Dorking 42

Sandhurst Town 43

Egham Town 45

Guildford City 48

Epsom & Ewell 49

Horley Town 53

Camberley Town 58

Bedfont 62

Ash United 63

Bookham 63

Chertsey Town 66

Wembley 66

Cobham 67

Banstead Athletic 78

Reading Town 86

Bedfont Green 108

DIV 1 POINTS

Neasden Foundation 16

Knaphill 24

Farnham Town 26

South Park 26

Staines Lammas 29

Crescent Rovers 33

Frimley Green 34

Warlingham 35

CB Hounslow 36

Feltham 36

Coulsdon United 39

Hartley Wintney 41

Chobham 43

Sheerwater 49

Tongham 52

Farleigh Rovers 56

Worcester Park 59

Merrow 68

Hanworth Villa 69

Westfield 69

Originally Posted By: Lightning McQueen
Badfont aren't as bad as we are all lead to believe!

Although yesterday's NLP claimed Chertsey's game with Bedfont had a 40 minute half time.Apparently the ref halted the restart due to a Chertsey player being decked by a Bedfont player in the tunnel and being taken to hospital! So a few more points on the board I should think! boxing

Nicely put Chris.

At least we covered our problem earlier in the season at Meadowbank with very swift action !

Cant say too much.... legal implications and all that,

it was an incident between two players that probably happens at a lot of games too be honest but then got out of hand and very ugly, chertsey fans and players alike trying to force their way into our dressing room, fair play to the ref he dealt with it in a very professional manner and the game continued.

The matter has been dealt with. the same outcome as Dorking, i believe .. BJR

I was talking to a Surrey F.A. Official and a Referee Assessor recently at Meadowbank. The subject of players behaviour on and off the pitch entered the conversation.

Whilst I appreciate the legal implications of getting too deep into the subject, the general concensus seemed to be that it was how the CLUB dealt with the problem, and how QUICKLY they dealt with it.

In our case, the player concerned was fined which he obviously didn't pay, hence DFC had to fork out.

I could go a lot further on our specific incident and its outcome, but that would be only counter-productive.

I would make one point, at the peril of engaging Kroons wrath, but don't you feel it is how the referee in question deals with problems on the pitch BEFORE they get out of hand ???

I was always taught, 'Be firm, but with a SMILE !

Yes i agree, the referees actions on th pitch DO influence players reactions and attitudes and although i would say that the ref acted in the right way at half time his first half performance should have left Chertsy with a few bookings for persistant free kicks as every time we got in their half it ended with our free kick.

but then i also said that in the game at your place if the ref had acted sooner and blew the whistle maybe just maybe that incident wouldnt have occurred