Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Not Football

Nothing to do with football, but am being dragged to Stevenage Saturday night by the Mrs for night out with friends she has there. Any advice on where to go? Decent bars and stuff?

Am banking on NF and Used [****!!****] I reckon to help out. Although to be fair they will probably come up with places I really shouldnt go with Mrs in tow.

Any help greatly appreciated and all that stuff.

Originally Posted By: PB!
Nothing to do with football, but am being dragged to Stevenage Saturday night by the Mrs for night out with friends she has there. Any advice on where to go? Decent bars and stuff?

Am banking on NF and Used [****!!****] I reckon to help out. Although to be fair they will probably come up with places I really shouldnt go with Mrs in tow.

Any help greatly appreciated and all that stuff.

My Dad worked in Hitchin for 9mths and reckons it is far
better, and it's only a short drive/taxi from Stevenage.

Nothing to do with football

Not quite sure what the point of this thread is but no doubt I'll be shot down in flames for saying so

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Nothing to do with football

Not quite sure what the point of this thread is but no doubt I'll be shot down in flames for saying so

1 pb is going to Stevenage
2 on Saturday
3 with his lady
4 he doesnt know the area
5 he wants some advice
6 on where to go
7 he suspects some posters on this forum know the area
8 he will be grateful for any help
9 i think that is the point of the thread

Rhodes, do you even know where Stevenage is?

Originally Posted By: keeper No one

1 pb is going to Stevenage
2 on Saturday
3 with his lady
4 he doesnt know the area
5 he wants some advice
6 on where to go
7 he suspects some posters on this forum know the area
8 he will be grateful for any help
9 i think that is the point of the thread
Rhodes, do you even know where Stevenage is?

Yes fair enough but why post it on here as it has nothing to do with football let along the SSML, there are plenty of Websites and Forums where PB could have asked that question or just Googled Stevenage to see what came up.
Yes of course I know Stevenage, I watched 'us' at Broadhall Way in the 2005/2006 FA Youth Cup

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Yes fair enough but why post it on here as it has nothing to do with football let along the SSML, there are plenty of Websites and Forums where PB could have asked that question or just Googled Stevenage to see what came up.

More relevant than the tedium of your allotment tenancy postings. Your buffoonery gets worse by the hour Rhodes.

Part One...

Leisure Park

============

Liquid and Envy Nightclubs ... used to be Pulse and Vogue, personally I'd avoid it like the plague.

Chicagos ... newly refurbished but you've heard the term about polishing Turds. Serve drinks in plastic glasses and not bad for a bit of amusing people watching. Old reviews here but still apply

There was a slightly more upmarket place called Sam and Maxies but that closed recently as places in Stevenage that charge more than £2.50 a pint do not last, let alone £7 for a burger with McD next door.

Frankie and Bennies... American themed restaurant with a smallish bar area if you just want drinks, not too bad actually but have only really been there lunchtimes and not evening. Review here.

Nandos... enough said.

Outback Steak House... not been there.

Ask... my preference on the Leisure Park for a decent meal.

Aroma... Chinese buffet type restaurant, mixed reviews due to good food but 50/50 chance of toilet destruction the next day!

Others... McD, KFC, Pizza Hut and Indian Hut

I used to rate Rankin when I saw him at GP Dykey, him and Burton looked a decent pair. Granted only saw 2 or 3 games.

Deon was superb, but we couldnt afford to keep him for more than one season..Rotherham gambled on him, and look at them now duck

Rankin was capable of greatness, but a little too flabby in all fairness, and not a player who will give you 10 consecutive games...

Junior Lewis - follows Peter Taylor everywhere. Was playing against us for Edgware last season! Locals at Stevenage don't think much of him as a Conference player this season!

Originally Posted By: Wader
More relevant than the tedium of your allotment tenancy postings

Wader - That's what you think, all will become very clear in a moment or two on the Haringey Pitch Application thread