Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Not Football

Part 2 ...

New Town Centre

===============

Yates, Edwards, Weatherspoons... enough said, AVOID!

PS PB! you might notice how conservative and restrained I am with my recommedations... due to 2 factors;

1. I assume you won't be wearing a stab vest

2. As a newly engaged man I feel I should up my levels of responsibility!

Hertford a better option in my view, I'm sure a few of the others will back that up?

Good choice of decent restaurants and bars... Baroosh I quite like for a slightly older crowd!

Hertford !

Head for Hartham Common, there is a new Skate park there...first new thing in Hertford for 30 years !

Entertainment wise...each month there seems to be a limbo night in the White Hart

Duncombe Arms has some decent karaoke nights

Woolpack has some strange looking folk in it, but has the best Santa's Grotto that side of Brent Cross.

the Museum recently had a good Dr Who exhibition.

The Chinese, at the bottom of Port Hill, is the best....opposite the Baptist church....avoid the horrid Chip place, that stays open late, near the Castle Hall

Originally Posted By: Paula
Book it for the 24th December and we'll split the bill smile

It must be serious then, I assume Mark knows about your track record

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Hertford a better option in my view, I'm sure a few of the others will back that up?

Good choice of decent restaurants and bars... Baroosh I quite like for a slightly older crowd!

Baroosh is "cool" but in a trendy way, that just doesnt suit Hertford !

I prefer the Ram

I've met PB so I think Baroosh could fit the bill, restaurant just down from there called Lussmans, food has been excellent every time I've been there.

If not there is a good selection of Indian, Thai, Italian, French and standard restaurants to choose from... the Thai in the old pub down towards the Walters Garage comes recommended as well, not sure what it's called though?

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I've met PB so I think Baroosh could fit the bill, restaurant just down from there called Lussmans, food has been excellent every time I've been there.

If not there is a good selection of Indian, Thai, Italian, French and standard restaurants to choose from... the Thai in the old pub down towards the Walters Garage comes recommended as well, not sure what it's called though?

Indeed

the Sharenshah is the best curry house in Hertfordshire, if not the South East of England

as opposed the Hot House, which is curry hell, and cockroach heaven (alledgedly)

The ale in the White Horse in Hertford suits my tastes. Went to a nightclub in town about 2 years ago and the Mrs was drunk and tried to take a bag of chips in with her! One of the bouncers recognised me and although the chips were not allowed in our party of 6 got in for nothing. I do like Hertford.

Which is the best Indian Restaurant in Town?