Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

spam e-mails from MyFc

John Pearce

I have posted this on this forum in the hope that someone at MyFc reads it and takes note.

I have today once again received a spam e-mail from MyFc inviting to me join, once again I have responded immediately by requesting that I be un-subscribed from the mailing list with immediate effect, as I have done on at least 6 previous ocassions.

Would you please take this into your thick skulls once and for all .... I have absolutely NO intention of ever joining the farce that will ultimately bring ruin to the club that I have supported for in excess of 44 years, so stop sending me spam e-mails.

Absolutely nothing will ever convince me that this is or ever will be the right path for the club to follow.

Originally Posted By: John Pearce
I have posted this on this forum in the hope that someone at MyFc reads it and takes note.

I have today once again received a spam e-mail from MyFc inviting to me join, once again I have responded immediately by requesting that I be un-subscribed from the mailing list with immediate effect, as I have done on at least 6 previous ocassions.

Would you please take this into your thick skulls once and for all .... I have absolutely NO intention of ever joining the farce that will ultimately bring ruin to the club that I have supported for in excess of 44 years, so stop sending me spam e-mails.

Absolutely nothing will ever convince me that this is or ever will be the right path for the club to follow.

you must have had some interest in the idea for you to give MyFC you e-mail address they don't just spam random people, if you've replyed to the e-mail then they should stop sending them if not send an email to contactus@myfootballclub.co.uk and tell them that you want to be removed from their mailing list.

ALL our email addresses and other personal details are stored SOMEWHERE. Everytime we switch on a pc we are automatically "tagged" by a plethora of agencies and each site we visit is registered and logged. There are nerdy wee men and women whose (not-well-enough-paid) jobs it is to watch us night and day and note our net movements and postings. Rubbish ? 'Course it is -we are a free and unfettered society.

Meanwhile, back on Planet MyFC some clown is advocating that we start a members' skills, experience and interests databank logging in practically everything about ourselves for the use and benefit of MyFC alone. Yeh, right. wink

Originally Posted By: Derryman
ALL our email addresses and other personal details are stored SOMEWHERE. Everytime we switch on a pc we are automatically "tagged" by a plethora of agencies and each site we visit is registered and logged. There are nerdy wee men and women whose (not-well-enough-paid) jobs it is to watch us night and day and note our net movements and postings. Rubbish ? 'Course it is -we are a free and unfettered society.

Meanwhile, back on Planet MyFC some clown is advocating that we start a members' skills, experience and interests databank logging in practically everything about ourselves for the use and benefit of MyFC alone. Yeh, right. wink
the page is not to log everything about you, the purpose of the page is to ascertain if any members have skills that would be advantageous to both MyFC and EUFC, and please can you refrain from insulting people

Originally Posted By: eufckev
Originally Posted By: John Pearce

Just out of interest JP, what would be the right path for the club to take? To stay as we were?
I don't think so some how.

There is the school of thought, however, that the way the Club is run, its operational structure and its sense of identity precede on-field success in terms of importance.

As a consequence, if one finds MyFC so distasteful as a project, then cutbacks under the previous ownership system (were this option open) would seem preferable, even with the probable side-effect of sliding down the division and possibly even relegation.