Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

V&E - Hertford

Yes, we'll be over. Yes, we are missing a few players, Yes, should be bringing a few over.

Maybury should figure for his new, old team against his old, new team! (or something like that!)

Originally Posted By: blues06
no he wont horace, unless he's cut his cancun holiday very very short, he only went on sunday!! he was gutted about missing it!
see if u can notice the few things missing at the v&e tonight?? and i dont mean our defence at times!! haha

Have you got rid of your dodgy haircut at last?

Wrap up warm then HTFCew.....

Eagle i think i've got an even worse 1 now, if that was possible!!

p.s...please go easy on the abuse tonight!!

Also a few of the Ware players and management are coming over tonight, think they are worried about ur cup game next week!!

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Horace - I'll pick you up about 6.20pm

Hope it's not the portakabin boardroom that's gone - I was hoping to watch from there tonight as it's going to be freezing.

Ta. I'd heard that the portakabins had gone. I'll wrap up!

Originally Posted By: Eagle
Originally Posted By: blues06
no he wont horace, unless he's cut his cancun holiday very very short, he only went on sunday!! he was gutted about missing it!
see if u can notice the few things missing at the v&e tonight?? and i dont mean our defence at times!! haha

Have you got rid of your dodgy haircut at last?

Happy Birthday, Eagle! (Why haven't you got the candles beside your name?)

Thanks for the greeting FM, I've now worked out how to get the candles.

Blues06, unfortunately (or should I say fortunately for you!) I will not be there tonight due to the fact that I will be celebrating my birthday elsewhere.

If your haircut is as bad I think it might be, I am sure that other members of the choir will be sure to be vocal about it!

Originally Posted By: Eagle
Thanks for the greeting FM, I've now worked out how to get the candles.

Blues06, unfortunately (or should I say fortunately for you!) I will not be there tonight due to the fact that I will be celebrating my birthday elsewhere.

If your haircut is as bad I think it might be, I am sure that other members of the choir will be sure to be vocal about it!

Happy Birthday Eagle. Does this mean will have to sing for you? I take it you would rather we singled out the No. 6 for abuse rather than your usual No. 5 preference? beer