Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

V&E - Hertford

He he...to be honest it was quite a big deflection but a great strike non the less...well deserved win for you guys...we just were not up to it tonight...lack luster is an understatement...could sit here and make excuses about having so many players missing but we just were not good enough on the night...wot a strange second half though...it was like both teams had shaken hands on 2-1 at half time!

Originally Posted By: Wader
Ian Cooper on the move soon? Back up the ladder with Hemel?

Yes, he's gone now, although I'm sure that some British Gas side has already got his registration!

Blues - Scotty said you scored a screamer? the old left peg still working well then haha He said Wadey was putting in some dodgy taclkes that he wont get away with next week in the derby match.

Think the Ware boys are pretty confident about a tonking next week!

Originally Posted By: blues06
25 yards then, im not having 20!! lol

It's a deal, I have amended the match report! Cracking effort - I'm surprised we allowed you the opportunity!

haha thanks horace!!

Hunty let me nick the ball from him quite easily, so wadey and pany were out of position, thought i'd have a pop, coz there was a strong wind! Did take a touch of wattsy which took it away from htfc1.

Agree with wat oners said about the second half being very lacklustre and neither team had any cutting edge!!

Managers words before we went out 'Its their cup final and they will be right up for it so we have to start well...get stuck in and earn the right to play...no stupid free kicks around the box and dont allow mitchell room to shoot!'

Hmmmm...

Took it away from me!?...I was waving at me mum! ha ha...25 yards is about right but it hit wattsey about 18 yards!....So 22 for cash? he he

Originally Posted By: HTFC ONE
Are we playing Ware next week then?...Typical!...While we have so many out! arrghhh!

Our secretary didn't know about it last night - he hasn't heard from them for a few weeks. On the Herts FA site the date is still the original one.

Mitchell has the sweetest left foot...he had half an hour to set it up and acres to run into...it was going to take my hands off until it almost knocked our centre half out...must have looked good from the stand!

It did look good! I was dreading Daryl getting a goal like that!

i'l match ur 22yrds and raise u 24yrds!! hehe

I did have loads of time to set myself and i caught it proper sweet, i knew it had a chance, i heard burkey behind me say "thats in mitch" so i was off!!

I wish it was on a saturday so elaine might have caught a pic of it, hehe.

Horace, u know i get 1 a season. that was my first from open play all year!!