Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

7 - 1 Capital League Game

Originally Posted By: the_wise_one
You underestmate the impact that the new management will have on the players. This is good because it will take presure off them to get resalts and without the presure im sure they will over achieve for the rest of the season. Go on boys play that great football and supprise us all. My guess is Enfield 2 Ware 1 and some great football in between.

Dr Clap MD asked us not to put too much expectation on the new management and be supportive that is what we are trying to do.

I really hope you're right. I don't want a repeat of the despair I felt at the Redbridge match ever again. the first matc I've ever left early. I am with you in that I want to see good football, I'm not sure, however, that I want to see us playing in the Essex Lge again. We do need to win to regain the momentum that has got us as far as we have in such a short time. Playing good, attractive football and winning is a difficult combination achived by very few. I'll settle on winning first with good football coming afterwards. More people come to watch a winning side more peole = more money = better players = better football = more wins etc etc etc ....