Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Woods v Chessington & Hook (WEDS)

Ground is currently playable for Wednesday evening as it would appear that the "vertidrain" work carried out recently has been succesful.

It would not take too much more rain for the game to be off but the forecast is only for light showers on Wednesday morning in the SW20 area.

We will take another look at 11am on Wednesday but, so far, so good!!! excited cheerleader

Originally Posted By: Rattled07
You fibber! There were puddles on that pitch when I went past this morning CC!!

Well there aint now!!!

Game is ON tonight (7.30pm)!!! yay affig duel

There are concerns re the strong winds that brought a conifer down last night but these are due to ease and the afternoon/evening is forecast as dry!!! shocked
Off to do the programme now.
Emailme if you need to know anything else!!!

Top man CC! I'll count your laps of the pitch tonight as I might have a certain interest in this game. Good luck shifting the conifer...

Hmmm.......whats that then wink

Top man CC! I'll count your laps of the pitch tonight as I might have a certain interest in this game. Good luck shifting the conifer...

Got a bit of a cold arschkalt so staying close to the bar for me tonight!!! drinkies

Quote from RPV Official

"Looks ok at the mo, walked on the hallowed mud last night and was flat and perfectly playable. The heavy rain Monday flattened it out and did us a favour. However, with this wind drying it out it will probably be rock hard by 7.45 !!!"

what about the weekend games, the wind has helped massively, but rain is forecasted for fiday and saturday morning(showers), some im sure will survive but other will perish to the weather.

Anybody know what Sandhursts pitch is like at the moment?

Just CC doing a bit for Sport Relief. What else?

Thank God it's only SPORTS relief.

No jokes about being pulled off at half-time, PERLEEEZ !

bolt