Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

For Sale used 'Don Revie' style Dossier...

I think you should post the Don Revie style dossier now to put everyone out of their misery, nobody is going to pay up anyway as I have found to my cost from the inspired Gordon Boateng wager I made. If you don't have the dossier on your computer at home I can e-mail it to you if you text me your address.

No your right they didn't, it must be pointed out that in the last 2 games Mr Hammond has managed around 35mins total (correct me if i'm wrong) there is no denying his talents at step 6 are highly influential.

Originally Posted By: BedfordSub
I was sub that day but from memory they didn't score a header from a cross against us! McMullen may point out if I'm wrong. They are a little more than one dimensional to be fair!

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
To be honest Wader as much as the crowd that was there may say Royston deserved more, the fact is I got dirtier getting the pitch ready for the game to go ahead.

Point well made and well argued. And that is why KT won.

I'm waiting for Willow the Cat to post it although I think he might be expecting me to. You can tell that Hector cut his Coaching teeth at Ajax and the dossier would do a Premiership Club proud, I'll go as far as to say that if every team yet to play Royston this season got hold of it, and adhered to it properly, Royston wouldn't win again this season

I found this in the skip, in the layby, close to Apex Corner..

The Dossier

1.0 In order to beat Royston you must conceed no goals and maybe score one.

1.1 If they score, try to score 2 goals

1.2 This will give you a win

2.0 Remember to play to the whistle

3.0 The game last 90 minutes + stoppages

4.0 Corners do not count as goals but

4.1 Corners can mean a chance of a goal

5.0 Whoever didnt put up the nets in the first half, must take them down after the game

6.0 Spuddsy, you are taking the corner flags this week, unless your bird takes your car, and you have to get a lift, in which case

6.1 Britters you are on reserve corner flag duty

I think if every team follows that dossier, Royston will not win again this season. duck

Okay folks here it is then, the Don Revie style dossier on Royston Town compiled by master tactician Hector Varela but don't take my word for it, Jonno was standing next to him at Hoddesdon last Saturday whilst he was dotting i's and crossing t's. I cannot post the text that goes with the diagram at the moment that says everything other than the colour of Craig Hammond's underwear as I'm expecting Brache Sparta to get in contact prior to their visit to Garden Walk tomorrow:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh192/willi2173/29d9a226.jpg

Bitch - Yes, I guess it shows what can be achieved when you have two UEFA 'A' qualified Coaches at the Club one of whom is a master tactician, I guess the cream always rises to the top at the end of the day despite what anybody says

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Bitch - Yes, I guess it shows what can be achieved when you have two UEFA 'A' qualified Coaches at the Club one of whom is a master tactician, I guess the cream always rises to the top at the end of the day despite what anybody says

Still got a funny feeling that you may have to eat humble pie come the end of the season!

Horace - We'll see but I think Wednesday's result has wiped the smile off a lot of people's faces and shown them that we mean business, I make Cheshunt Reserves away our toughest game left, if we win that I think we're home and hosed

Originally Posted By: Wader

I too had a Spirograph when I was 12 grin

The best part of the Dossier had to be edited because it provided a little too much info.

As you can clearly see on the picture there is high pressure coming in from both the east and west causing heavy aerial shower for approx 90 mins on a Saturday.

Rhodesy Standby for 2morrow tongue

Kevin just rang me to ask if you could be on standby for the morning to work your magic incase it rains. How did you get on today.