Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

For Sale used 'Don Revie' style Dossier...

Willo, it would be in Kentish Towns interest to give it away for free so other teams can take points off Royston!

Actually in all seriousness this is something quite unique and will be invaluable to the teams who Royston still have to meet this season, it certainly went a long way to helping us win last night and I strongly reccommend Brache Sparta make a bid in time for their visit to Garden Walk on Saturday. You have to know how to play Royston, they are very one dimensional and it's a constant bombardment of balls into the box from both wings all day long, or night in yesterday's case.

Greg Dyke - Is that the actual scene where Captain Mainwaring utters those imortal words

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Actually in all seriousness this is something quite unique and will be invaluable to the teams who Royston still have to meet this season, it certainly went a long way to helping us win last night and I strongly reccommend Brache Sparta make a bid in time for their visit to Garden Walk on Saturday. You have to know how to play Royston, they are very one dimensional and it's a constant bombardment of balls into the box from both wings all day long, or night in yesterday's case.

Er..... maybe stop the supply to the wingers ?

Yes but not many teams are capable of doing that, Winslow United lost 8-0 to Royston, Bedford 6-0 and Sport London e Benfica 5-0 for example

To be honest I didn't really rate them as highly as everyone was making out, we contained them quite comfortably infact I was more impressed with Winslow United a couple of weeks or so ago

Yes and wasn't Pike standing on a ladder when Mainwaring uttered the line

Blowingbubbles - I don't disagree but it's all about goals and we scored and they didn't. You should give us more credit for beating 'the mighty' Royston, they hadn't lost for seventeen games since we beat them at Garden Walk and had been scoring at will yet they didn't get near our goal. Paul Attfield was a broken man at the end.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
To be honest I didn't really rate them as highly as everyone was making out,

I heard they were ok actually and perhaps deserved more from the game. As I wasn't there in a big coat and beany hat hiding behind objects to avoid Cec I couldn't say.

Originally Posted By: Wader
I heard they were ok actually and perhaps deserved more from the game. As I wasn't there in a big coat and beany hat hiding behind objects to avoid Cec I couldn't say.

I saw you, it was when I thought the stand was on fire bandit

To be honest Wader as much as the crowd that was there may say Royston deserved more, the fact is I got dirtier getting the pitch ready for the game to go ahead.

Another useless bit of info:

KT vs RTFC = 6 points taken
KT vs NBSP = 4 points taken
KT vs HB = 4 points taken
KT vs Hoddy = 3 points (1 game to play)
KT vs SS = 1 point