Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rebecca Lowe. Sentanta Prediction

Just found this. Looks like we've had it with the play off spots guys.

'Cup final fever

Before that of course is the FA Trophy final between Torquay and Ebbsfleet. I am so pleased for both managers for different reasons. After the summer Paul Buckle had when he had to build from scratch, he deserves his day in the spotlight and I know he will be bursting with pride as he walks out his team on May 10th. Think about it for a second – this guy has only been a manager for about 9/10 months. That is quite some achievement. His stock rises all the time. As for Liam Daish – he could quite easily have given up and walked away from Ebbsfleet with the arrival of the myfootballclub.co.uk initiative and the subsequent media circus it brought with it. He could have used it as an excuse for losing. He could have felt undermined by what the scheme is trying to do. But not once have you heard him speak negatively. And through it all he’s moulded a very decent team which he will now take to Wembley. I’m sure you’ll agree that the play offs are out of sight for Fleet but a cup final will do wonders for the profile of the club as it continues to grow. I just wonder how many of these 20 thousand members will turn out at Wembley.'

bigcry guitar Cheer Cheer Cheer, Here comes the Fleet sneaking up on the outside.

Who's Rebecca Lowe?

Women commentators and sport...yet to hear a good one.

There is this media obsession to get women involved in the broadcast of sporting events.

While good looking ones are a bit of visual relief, their input is limited at best.

I use to watch(and bet on) a lot of PGA events until FOX put a nasally sicophant as anchor in their broadcasts.

Well researched fact that men and women don't think or communicate the same.

Originally Posted By: waggamick
Who's Rebecca Lowe?
Women commentators and sport...yet to hear a good one.
There is this media obsession to get women involved in the broadcast of sporting events.
While good looking ones are a bit of visual relief, their input is limited at best.
I use to watch(and bet on) a lot of PGA events until FOX put a nasally sicophant as anchor in their broadcasts.
Well researched fact that men and women don't think or communicate the same.

I do not think Rebecca Lowe is that bad of a presenter. Yeah she is not the best but no way the worst I have heared.