Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Moving to a new server - closing at 18:00 (ish)...

Hi,

I am moving this site to a new server.

This is planned to take place from 18:00 tonight.

Subject to the move going ahead, I will close the site down temporarily at 18:00, and re-open once we have moved. This should not take too long, but we do have to move a large database and test it smile

I have done everything that I can to make the switch over as quick as possible.

There may be a short amount of downtime involved, and it is possible that some ISP's will be slower than others to update their DNS records, which may mean that some people will see the old server, rather than the new one. I will try and redirect users, but one or two may still be affected - sadly this is in the hands of your IPS, and there is little I can do frown

The site will remain open until we are ready to switch, so this might be later than 18:00.

I will update this post with any other information as required.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience that may be caused.

The initial issues have now been fixed - hopefully this will be switched this evening.

I will close the forums, whilst the move is taking place. Hopefully most people will see the new server immediately.

Thanks.