Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

impressive singing at the angles

because our game was of on saturday sir g went to tonbridge angles and what i heard from there fans can only be described as impressive, support for there team and selection of songs compaired to chelmo was outstanding a mix of about 300 ish chelmo and 500 angles.. we at hornchurch will need to be on top voice to out sing the angles but with good support we can do it not just for our own pride (no one outsings the urchins ) but the support for the boys on the pitch..lets see you all at tonbridge

well instead of watching the dross of champions league went to watch the esc final at southend and i have to disagree and say the chelmsford fans were magnificent, normally you can hear a pin drop at home with 1200 fans but at roots hall the fans all sang up and were evening singing solely for 10 minutes after the game, the potential is huge. bfj was applauded and the 30 or so southend supporters were a bit surprised to say the least lets hope they put a better show on when the two teams meet again in the conf south next year

he's here he's there he's every ******* where its ricky holmes

theres only one gay on the pitch

big fat jeffs claret army

was a bit annoying when they were singing stand up for the champions as my legs were killing me!! lol