Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 2nd April

WEDNESDAY 2nd

PREMIER DIVISION

Oxhey Jets 1-1 Beaconsfield SYCOB

DIVISION ONE

Bedford Town Reserves 1-0 Cheshunt Reserves

Kentish Town 4-1 Cranfield United

Sport London e Benfica 1-2 Stony Stratford Town

BEDS SENIOR TROPHY FINAL

Caldecote 0-1 AFC Dunstable

DIVISION TWO

Kent Athletic 2-1 Pitstone & Ivinghoe

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Sport London e Benfica 1-2 Stony Stratford Town

This is obviously why Special1 hasn't been on tonight but the result is no surprise

Oxhey Jets 1-1 Beaconsfield SYCOB

Hands up anyone who has experienced bad language at Oxhey Jets:

Oxhey Jets v Beaconsfield SYCOB 1-1 Crowd 65 (headcount) Admission

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
A well deserved win,should have been by a bigger margin.
Full match report to follow.

Come on Keeps were waiting dancingman

After much pestering from my son i finally relented and
agreed to take him to what i imagined would be the circus that is KTFC.
At the entrance there was no sign of the chief 'flesh presser' taking gate money,but a players parent was on hand to help out.
Walking through to 'pitch side' my first thoughts were to go
back to my car and see if i had any binoculars as the standing area is so far away,and what i could see of the pitch resembled a ploughed field.
Just as the game kicked off the 'magic moment' arrived.Walking towards us like an unemployed butler was the man himself,Rhodes.
After a few introductions and a bit of a chat i came to a conclusion that may make people doubt my sanity.
Rhodes is one hell of a nice guy!
He will still be a tit on the forum, but to watch him helping out and clearing up and to listen to the enthusiasm in his voice when talking about KTFC was a joy to behold.
The whole set up is geared up for better things and i wish KTFC all the best for the future.
As for the match...very poor.Conditions didn't help but KTFC did try to play football.Cranfield looked like they had picked up five strangers on the way to make a 'team', they were awful.
It should have been 7 or 8 to KTFC but a mixture of poor finishing and bad refereeing meant only the 4.
Donaghue was very impressive,not just for his hat-trick,his all round play as well.Scott is very one dimensional and too selfish to ever be the player Rhodes tells us he is,but still good for this level.
I also had the pleasure of meeting Willo - top fella.He must learn to dive though biggrin1
It was also a pleasure to have a chat with the 'great one', Hector and the 'real' secretary!
A great evening all round and i will go again this season.

It looks like you might have put a dampener on the evening with all those positive comments particularly in the vicinity of Nazeing!

You make it sound like Blackpool or Southend, I heard on the grapevine that it has become the Malaga of England, full of ex cons 'made good'.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
A well deserved win,should have been by a bigger margin.
Full match report to follow.

Come on Keeps were waiting dancingman

After much pestering from my son i finally relented and
agreed to take him to what i imagined would be the circus that is KTFC.
At the entrance there was no sign of the chief 'flesh presser' taking gate money,but a players parent was on hand to help out.
Walking through to 'pitch side' my first thoughts were to go
back to my car and see if i had any binoculars as the standing area is so far away,and what i could see of the pitch resembled a ploughed field.
Just as the game kicked off the 'magic moment' arrived.Walking towards us like an unemployed butler was the man himself,Rhodes.
After a few introductions and a bit of a chat i came to a conclusion that may make people doubt my sanity.

He will still be a tit on the forum, but to watch him helping out and clearing up and to listen to the enthusiasm in his voice when talking about KTFC was a joy to behold.
The whole set up is geared up for better things and i wish KTFC all the best for the future.
As for the match...very poor.Conditions didn't help but KTFC did try to play football.Cranfield looked like they had picked up five strangers on the way to make a 'team', they were awful.
It should have been 7 or 8 to KTFC but a mixture of poor finishing and bad refereeing meant only the 4.
Donaghue was very impressive,not just for his hat-trick,his all round play as well.Scott is very one dimensional and too selfish to ever be the player Rhodes tells us he is,but still good for this level.
I also had the pleasure of meeting Willo - top fella.He must learn to dive though biggrin1
It was also a pleasure to have a chat with the 'great one', Hector and the 'real' secretary!
A great evening all round and i will go again this season.

Rhodesy is a very nice man, and as for being a well rounded and delectable 'tit' he keeps the forum world revolving.

Rio can dive well smile

Bitch - That's nice of you to say so and I was also grateful for Keeper No One's comments however I'm just being myself, both on here and in person, and what you see is very much what you get.

We had a good night last night, Keeper No One wasn't what I expected at all and I was pleasantly surprised. It's a shame you couldn't have come up but the offer is always there, perhaps Kentish Town will draw Tonbridge Angels in the FA Cup next season as we're hoping to reach the 2nd or 3rd Qualifying Round at the very least.

He will still be a tit on the forum

Sadly true. It seems that what you see in the flesh is a clever facade (doubtlessly gained from working too closely with too many politicians and civil servants over the years) and what you read on here is the real clip Rods who has the foolish idea that hiding behind a keyboard provides ultimate protection. Something he will probably be surprised to find to be untrue one day.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Not true Rhodesy. In the flesh (not necessarily pressed) you are a nice enough chap. On here you are a weird monster too often.

Wader - Honestly, do you really believe that, I speak as I find and sadly a lot of people don't like the truth when they are confronted with it head on. Take 'Sugar' for example, he knows full well that I have his number and Football Man knows that his mysterious past will catch up with him sooner rather than later. Spidermanor takes himself way to seriously and should get a life and you love to talk the talk but often struggle to walk the walk, I'll be interested to see if your new stadium opens for business in a months time as I have it on good authority there are no floodlights in place as yet.

Rhodes. You say you shoot from the hip and that initself is all well and good. But your attitude all too often comes over as one of sneering. As a favour to you I'll try to post less on here so your nose isn't put out of joint.

your attitude all too often comes over as one of sneering. As a favour to you I'll try to post less on here so your nose isn't put out of joint.

Wader - Not at all, I've never sneered in my life, I think it's you and the usual suspects just being touchy and, like I said, not liking the truth when it slaps you in the face like a wet kipper. Please don't post less on my account, I think most members enjoy your banter and I don't want to deprive them of that.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Not true Rhodesy. In the flesh (not necessarily pressed) you are a nice enough chap. On here you are a weird monster too often.

Wader - Honestly, do you really believe that, I speak as I find

Think you should change that to type as you find. You wouldn't dare say half the things you come out with on here to anyone's face. As one of your favourite sayings goes, you talk the talk but wouldn't dare walk the walk.

You wouldn't dare say half the things you come out with on here to anyone's face.

Actually I would and I do, like I said it's human nature not to like, or accept, the truth when confronted with it and I think that's mainly why I get people's backs up, what's the point in sitting on the fence like Trevor Brooking all the time.