Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The MugBook Thread

Ok, I think us facebookers need a thread or I'll clog up another one with interminable questions. No apologies for starting this thread by the way.

For all you FB old lags, what the dickens is this 'owned' stuff? Apparantly behind my back I've been traded like some old sack of rice in a Japanese market. Some lady has bought me that I've never heard of in my life. Apparantly I am worth $1,000 but she paid $301 !

What's going on here guys and girls, what is all this stuff, what does it all mean and how does it work? It's also suggesting that I buy Urchin Mentalist for a knock down price. It's like a bloody DFS sale!

Oh and don't think I didn't notice Bitchy that some complete stranger bid $300 more for me than you did grin

HELP

Originally Posted By: Wader
Ok, I think us facebookers need a thread or I'll clog up another one with interminable questions. No apologies for starting this thread by the way.

For all you FB old lags, what the dickens is this 'owned' stuff? Apparantly behind my back I've been traded like some old sack of rice in a Japanese market. Some lady has bought me that I've never heard of in my life. Apparantly I am worth $1,000 but she paid $301 !

What's going on here guys and girls, what is all this stuff, what does it all mean and how does it work? It's also suggesting that I buy Urchin Mentalist for a knock down price. It's like a bloody DFS sale!

Oh and don't think I didn't notice Bitchy that some complete stranger bid $300 more for me than you did grin

HELP

she paid HOW MUCH! biggrin1

Originally Posted By: Wader
OMG! I'm now owned by Bitchy for $550

I've bid for a few people but It's saying I don't own anyone. This blasted thing is driving me nuts. (Although I can't afford Bitchy. She's obviously a high maintenance gal)

That woman Carole is going to get a slap if she keeps trying to steal you. By the way, the Mentalist is mine excited

Wader, you have to look at your 'Lunch Money' to see how much you can bid for. Then 'Buy' whoever you want from it smile