Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays results

http://www.isthmian.co.uk/

Todays results from Ryman website

1 0 Bury Town v Canvey Island

3 2 Edgware Town v Aveley

0 0 Enfield Town v Brentwood Town

1 2 Great Wakering Rovers v Ilford

1 1 Maldon Town v Northwood

2 2 Potters Bar Town v Dartford

1 0 Redbridge v Ware

3 4 Tilbury v Waltham Abbey

2 2 Wingate & Finchley v AFC Sudbury

4 1 Witham Town v Waltham Forest

1 0 Wivenhoe Town v Arlesey Town

chat

I thought we were lightweight & ineffective, the diffrence in the calibre of players stood out once Jonah come on, Im all for giving youth a chance & yes now our season is all but over its a perfect time to give them a chance to shine, but I hope come next season we have some fresh more experienced players the quality of Jonah wearing a Town shirt.

Jonah was in look at me mode during prematch warm up. Oh dear!

That disputed tackle on the number 2 was fine. He played and got the ball. One of the management team from Brentwood threw his toy out the pram but hey Brentwood were not very good - looked like they had given up for this season.

I felt defensively and midfield we were ok. Up front we did not make best use of the ball. I've heard lots of good reports about James Ewington but I'm yet to be convinced.

Originally Posted By: Gazza
I thought we were lightweight & ineffective, the diffrence in the calibre of players stood out once Jonah come on, Im all for giving youth a chance & yes now our season is all but over its a perfect time to give them a chance to shine, but I hope come next season we have some fresh more experienced players the quality of Jonah wearing a Town shirt.

Agree with you there Gazza, however, with the exception of the Dooly change it was the same team that played very well against GWR on Wed.
Maybe it is the "home thing" or Brentwood are better than GWR !!

I like Max, but he is a little lightweight and needs a few pounds put on so he can get stuck in. I thought Jonesy did well and his tackle on the No 2 was fine although the Ref did not think so ( and he was closer ).

It will be interesting to see who goes / stays in the close season.

I heard loads of rumours yesterday abour so many new players we will be able to enter 2 teams in the league next season !!