Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

First SSMFL title decided!

Congratulations to the boys of Hertford Town Reserves for wrapping up the Reseve Division 1 title with five matches to spare!

Billy O'Driscoll's boys have led the division throughout, and so far hav won ALL of their home games. These lads could compete well in Division 1 and have done it with virtually no First Team involvement, unlike some of the clubs they've faced!

Well done - Hertford Town's first title since 1961/62!

Originally Posted By: [****!!****] o the north
Congratulations from all at Chalk Lane.

Thanks Cocker! Well done on 2nd place

Originally Posted By: Jonno
Give Billy the first team job then!

After the shocker against Ruislip yesterday, we plan to field the Ressies in the last four 1stteam fixtures!

Congratulations to Billy and his team.

Before I joined New Bradwell I spent 2 very happy years at Mursley running the Reserves and came up against Hertford who were by a mile the best team in Res Div 1 and would definitely do well in Div 1, but then shouldn't most if not all Prem sides Reserves? Surely some of the current side should be pushing for first team spots. Their centre midfielder (and capt.)and right back to name just two are very good young players.

Pass my regards on Horace, good bunch of lads and thoroughly deserved! Now get Ashwood in the first team where he deserves to be!!!

Originally Posted By: jayjay
Are Hertford ressies going to join the suburban league?

I wouldn't think so.