Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Willo...........

He'll be around until the end of August I believe. So you may see him pre-season somewhere, casually propping up a bar and glad he's not hill running!

I'll invite him over to Bigg Town for one of our early pre-seasons in any event.

Driving the KTFC manager mad, with his antics with referee's can u rememeber Bexley Willo. hehehehehehehe.

Hope were ever u go has more hair than our manager, he will need it hehehehehe and i love you too willo mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(((((((((((((((willo)))))))))))))))))))))))).

Willo....Top banana, a true gent, may have a fuse as short as his hair, but makes up for it in his passion for his club.

I for one will miss his sweeping action and the london FA will miss his contributions,I know our loss will be

someone else's gain.

Willo good luck to you and the family when you move and if ever you return this way,there will always be a warm welcome.

BE VERY LUCKY

Willo the 6 minute man.

Before Bitch gets all excited, the above refers to about how long he lasted against Stony Stratford Town! laugh

Thanks for the paperwork!

Good luck for the future.

• 5 months later...

I have it on good authority that Willo the Cat is being kept very busy in his new job and also cannot access the internet from the office.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I have it on good authority that Willo the Cat is being kept very busy in his new job and also cannot access the internet from the office.

Rhodes, you're amazing, you seem to (think you) know about EVERYONE'S movements, but you always get proved wrong!! Why do you come out with this big bold statements about other people?? The other day someone asked who was attending a match and instead of replying "I'll be there or I won't be there", you launched into one about how Prince Charles wouldn't be able to make it because the Queen wanted him to take the corgis for a walk and then he had to clean the rolls royce, before running her a bath. Then you went on about how David Beckham couldn't make it because he was opening the club house at kentish town and was staying there for a beer. Or something like that.
I know you're a forum veteran with over 15million posts, but who ordained you to speak on other people's behalf??
If you can tell me what colour Y fronts I'm wearing, what I had for dinner and where I'll be at 7.13 tomorrow night, then i'll take this all back and eat my words!

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

Wrong - been on course and cheap Mess beer again this week
beer

Haha, you've had more courses than Gordon Ramsey.
Whenever I think of an army 'mess' and cheap beer I have visions of Whitbread Trophy Bitter and Double Diamond grin

Although as a point of interest, particularly for some of the ale drinkers (Hertford chaps) I can say without fear or favour that the last non-league clubhouse purveying Double Diamond Bitter on draught was Bishop's Stortford FC and that up to just 4 years ago.

There must be some clubhouse or two oop north that sells something strange - I had a pint of mild in Ashington Colliers clubhouse at their old ground and someone said that Merthyr FC sold Bull Mastif 'Son Of A Bitch', but I remain to be convinced about that one.

Currently Timmy Taylors on draught.

Why not come along on Saturday for Bigg Town v Berkhamsted Town? The FA are bringing their roadshow and The Vase itself will be on display from 12.30pm - 3.30pm in the SportsBar, photos can be taken with The Vase etc.

Also a competition with a chance to win 4 Vase Final tickets for Wembley in May with full hospitality.

Turnstiles open at 12.30pm. Five quid for adults,

• 2 years later...

Do we know how Willo the Cat is doing these days, the last time I looked he was plying his trade with 'the mighty' Midhurst and Easebourne FC:

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/midhurstandeasebournefc/s/players-coaches-12938.html&player_id=211614&archive_id=