Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mind that wire!

maxinio

I felt that I should offer an apology to not only our great fans but also those of AFCW for the PA being out of action yesterday.

Arriving a bit early, as one does for the bigger games, I switched on as usual and it was soon apparent that there was a problem with the speakers.

Everyone tried to assist but it was to no avail as there was a total failure.

In the end we put out the small box that had a limited effect but nothing like what the fully blown PA system normally gives.

The Eastside could hear in a fashion, and of course they would happen to be in full voice wouldn't they, well why should they not be. But the Riverside heard nought.

My apologies to all, but could not be helped.

The cooperation of both sets of fans along the Eastside was much appreciated and of course I endeavoured to advise the Riverside what the 50/50 number was.

For the record it was 373 and was won by Leo, an Urchin.

Funny how the other week it was number 248. What's the betting the next one will be 165!

Thanks once again to all for their understanding.

Poor old Kev only turned up early for a quiet drink to watch the Chelsae Man U game.

Didn't think anything could keep Max quiet.

Have to wait until Saturday for the 4 seasons tribute (Hopefully).