Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Movers and Shakers

Originally Posted By: HTFC ONE
Never understood a word he said !

Steve Anstey used to be able to write down what he said

Boateng back to brimo

with The Swerve and Rudi back as Assistants

or them all out and Geoff O'Vell in at Brimo

Andy Leese on the move back to Cheshunt

Michael Pelley in as Brimo Manager with Rob Brassett as Assistant

Dave Hodges manager at Abbey

The Bird man re-appears at Cheshunt

Enfield and Brimo move to Donkey Lane, Leaving Town at Goldsdown

Road

who knows

Originally Posted By: Bunglebrimo

or them all out and Geoff O'Vell in at Brimo

wink

I thought the Rob Brassett comment was funnier...

Originally Posted By: blues06
all the money at hertford this season and they didnt have a shout with the title either!!
money dont win leagues, granted it helps but a good team spirit and a good team rather then individuals wins the league!!
who says there aint money at v&e next season!
lee roberts admitted to me he has gone stale after so many seasons at hertford and may move on, marshy wants to play on a nice pitch and closer to home!
We might have to start a 3rd team at the Boro' if all the 'local' players join us that have asked if they can come to pre season on the 28th June!

Went to see the Div 1 North playoff final between Redbridge and Canvey Island and saw Gordon Boateng with his assistant and Mervyn Abraham togeter at the game. From the looks and the sounds of things Boateng will be stating at Cheshunt certainly. Funny enough I doubt Abraham will be at Brimsdown, I've never seen a manager get tapped up by so many other managers to play. I was informed by Redbridge supporters that apparently before a major injury he was a very good player. The brimsdown hotseat must now been deemed a decent job after their development over the last 3 years. Any possible takers?

Mervyn was a quality player at a good level to boot. And whilst he may not appreciate me using the past tense, I'll qualify it by saying he can still very much cut the mustard.

Very sad about the Redbridge Vice-Chairman. Hope my mate Jimmy Chapman is well, but not thinking about putting 'the gloves' on again :-)

Originally Posted By: Wader
Very sad about the Redbridge Vice-Chairman. Hope my mate Jimmy Chapman is well, but not thinking about putting 'the gloves' on again :-)

I spoke with Jimmy on Tuesday evening and he's doing fine. No plans to put the gloves on again! He's obviously quite cut up about his vice chairman. The funeral is on Thursday with the wake to follow at Redbridge FC.

Gordon will definetly stay at cheshunt!!

merv will go with him as assistant/player!!

geoff o veill possible contender for brimmo job!

bigg town bankers to go up next year by the way, very good mate of mine got offered a package that proves they have big money next year!

Originally Posted By: blues06
Gordon will definetly stay at cheshunt!!
merv will go with him as assistant/player!!
geoff o veill possible contender for brimmo job!

i would not be surprised if you were right about Gordon as clubs will not continually want to have to rebuild by constantly changing the manager. that is why i would be surprised if Brimsdown assuming Merv leaves would go for someone not related to the club like Ovell.