Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

North Beds Charity Cup

Originally Posted By: Wader
Well done Miko, looking forward to facing Langford in the final. It should produce a good crowd. Commiserations to Ian Allinson and his team.

Well done Langford. Tell Frank that the transfer deal is still on!

Wader - Where will the final be played out of interest, as you say it should produce a decent crowd wherever it is.

Haha, I was waiting for you to pipe up. I could sense your fingers twitching over the keyboard as soon as this thread started.

The final will I assume now be at Langford. They hosted it superbly last year and no doubt will again. Nice people - and you get to meet each other next season Rhodes.

Wader - I assure you I had no ulterior motive for posting however whilst we're on the subject are we (Kentish Town) likely to get a game at your new ground next season, I suppose a lot hinges on the fixtures and whether we go to you in August, September, October, November or December as opposed to January, February, March or April.

Thanks for your kind words, and we are looking forward to meeting Biggleswade Town, and lets hope it is a good advert for the SSML. As it turns out Stotfold "didn't really want to get into the final" and "had other things on that weekend" and "are in the Final of a much more important cup" (that last one is true because they are in the Beds Senior final next week I think, and we at Langford wish them the very best). I think I posted at the start of Ian Allinson and Ian Donnelly's reign that they would bring success, and it has been proved by them winning the UCL Prem and with a great chance in the Beds Senior Cup as well

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
...are we (Kentish Town) likely to get a game at your new ground next season...

Hahaha, you just can't help yourself can you.

More to the point will you get a game on your pitch at the athletics stadium you are borrowing before the end of September?

Wader - Will Uncle Urchin be attending the final again like he did last year.

Football Man - Presumably one of the other two on your short list is the Mursley United v Kings Langley Division 2 Cup Final