Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

pub teams and money bags

urchinman1961

well all in all it was a crackin nite no complaints about the result boys done us proud we had nothing to lose against a team who have had a lot of money thrown at them , the pressure on them must be enormous in comparison to us with a modest income we can go out and enjoy ourselves and any result that goes our way is a bonus ,all we can do now is regroup and start again next season with six new teams to play against bring it on ,will be all level next season no high financin teams so we must be in with a shout so will the pressure be on us next season ? wait and see

thought the wombles were quality last nite 5 attempts at goal and 3 of those went in while they have john maine up front they will score plenty of goals and win he was the difference he loves scorin against us and by far better than staines i know its all on the day but icant see them gettin beaten

They may have been quality last night but AFC were crap when I saw them at Chelmsford,could have been 5 or 6-2.

Staines have been on fire for a month,and look good,its far from over.AFC central defence are so slow,maybe you just werent good enough to exploit it,but Staines have real pace.

Originally Posted By: urchinman1961
thought the wombles were quality last nite 5 attempts at goal and 3 of those went in while they have john maine up front they will score plenty of goals and win he was the difference he loves scorin against us and by far better than staines i know its all on the day but icant see them gettin beaten

LOL, did you see us against Harlow? Harrow at home? Folkestone? East Thugs? Boremewood?

We can be awful on the day or we can be very good. Very much a Jekyll & Hyde team.

We did well yesterday and so did you. As you said, Jon Main was the difference.

Good luck next season and I hope I won't miss our game at yours, IYSWIM ;-)

Ta.