Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Photos of the Div 1 Cup Final...

All,

KTFC had a photographer at the game and he has published 141 photos of the game. I have a link to it and if you are interested please PM or make a post below and I will send you the link.

The photos can be viewed and bought with all the money going to a charity that help his mother recently.

There is a cracker of a 'Good Spirit' by Haringey No9 on SouthMidFan grin

There is also a good one of the officials if any knows them.

Willo

Thanks Wilo, some great shots, will let the boys know.

Will be ordering some amd am sure the boys will as well.

Ry will order 26-28!!! Sorry Southmids, didn't see that one but it's there in glorified colour now for all to see.

I see that 'Sugar' has to put his hand in his pocket to buy photographs now, he never paid me a penny for mine when I doubled up as Club photographer at Coles Park despite knowing I didn't have two ha'pennys to rub together

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I see that 'Sugar' has to put his hand in his pocket to buy photographs now, he never paid me a penny for mine when I doubled up as Club photographer at Coles Park despite knowing I didn't have two ha'pennys to rub together

Were you ever asked by anyone to take photos?

Did you ever receive an offer of remuneration to take photos?

Did you ever seek payment for photos?

The answer to all is no therefore if you decided to take photos then that was a matter for you and not at the request of the club and there was never any obligation for the club to line your pockets.

Furthermore as you well know i have no problem in donating to worthwhile causes and charities.

Originally Posted By: Doug
if you decided to take photos then that was a matter for you and not at the request of the club and there was never any obligation for the club to line your pockets.

I rest my case, I spent well over

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
if you decided to take photos then that was a matter for you and not at the request of the club and there was never any obligation for the club to line your pockets.

I rest my case, I spent well over

Hey willo, if that is you then you're the one we all had a laugh with on Saturday. The one who took the pi55 out of the size of our cup and wouldn't let go of your one ( apart obviously when needing to light up a fag)

I am really pleased as i thought i had missed you. You told me that Tommy had gone so didn't get a chance to speak to him ( in greek whilst we were slagging you off!!!)

Good luck mate, hope we will see you around

Hey willo, if that is you then you're the one we all had a laugh with on Saturday. The one who took the pi55 out of the size of our cup and wouldn't let go of your one ( apart obviously when needing to light up a fag)

I am really pleased as i thought i had missed you. You told me that Tommy had gone so didn't get a chance to speak to him ( in greek whilst we were slagging you off!!!)

Good luck mate, hope we will see you around

Willo let me hold his pride and joy for quite a long while! It was bigger than I expected!

Guilty as charged grin Had to give it back in the end though bigcry would have looked good in Protsmouth.