Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brimsdown should look to Cockfosters for Manager

In response to:

Poster: onekeown

Subject: Re: Brimsdown should look to Cockfosters for Manager

I heard that neil would be bringing aaron and wesley ewing with him to brimsdown, with matt and keith keogh as assistants. Debbie ewing and jan keogh doing the sandwiches after the game. Now thats a real family team.

Best thing that could happen down Brimmo onekeown, now that would be a great team spirit LOL

I heard that too and Neil Ewing and TF are good friends as it was TF that first employed Neil at Brimsdown but I heard Neil is happy at Cockfosters and is looking to next season with the club, Cockfosters do not want him to go anywhere!!!! although TF & NE would be good management!!!!

Originally Posted By: bored.com
i heard neil ewing will b the new broxbourne borough fc reserve manager!!!!

excited
Very interesting combination, worked well together before but I know for a fact that Cockfosters will do everything possible to keep Neil Ewing with them as they are more than happy with him since he has been at the lane

Originally Posted By: UsedCock
It was pretty obvious to be fair, had to be one of his sons......

Sorry Usedcock not even related to them, and if you know the sons well enough (as people on this site do), you would know that they are definately not the kind to write about themselves, or their dad, you do know me and I really thought you had got it, I am not a player, merely a spectator and have watched you play at various clubs in the past, just enjoy watching the good honest game of football and have seen some good football played at this level through the seasons

Originally Posted By: digby

Sorry Usedcock not even related to them, and if you know the sons well enough (as people on this site do), you would know that they are definately not the kind to write about themselves, or their dad, you do know me and I really thought you had got it, I am not a player, merely a spectator and have watched you play at various clubs in the past, just enjoy watching the good honest game of football and have seen some good football played at this level through the seasons

Usedcook you are so off the beaten track, that your still back in the changing rooms, so to quote you "It was NOT pretty obvious to be fair, had to be one of his sons...... " and I really don't think that they would appriciate your comment either !!!

Well i aint got a cue who you are then, i really did think i knew who it was............. but oh well.

Originally Posted By: BIGIRISH

Usedcook you are so off the beaten track, that your still back in the changing rooms, so to quote you "It was NOT pretty obvious to be fair, had to be one of his sons...... " and I really don't think that they would appriciate your comment either !!!

Lighten up a bit.............

From Cockfosters FC Website (www.cockfostersfc.net)

Latest News

Wednesday 4th June 2008

Craigie & Neil set for New Season

The Club is delighted to confirm that both David Craig and Neil Ewing will be continuing in their existing management roles for the coming season.

elephantGood Luck to both of them for the New Season

Good luck Neil for the coming season.

From Cockfosters FC Website (www.cockfostersfc.net)

Latest News

Wednesday 4th June 2008

Craigie & Neil set for New Season

The Club is delighted to confirm that both David Craig and Neil Ewing will be continuing in their existing management roles for the coming season.

elephantGood Luck to both of them for the New Season

Broxbourne Boro have appointed Dave Tripp as their new reserve team manager following the promotion of Mark Beels to 1st team assistant. Dave has been at Hertford Town as 1st team assistant to Greeny and brings experience of working at that level to our reserve team squad. We wish Dave the very best in his new role.