Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brimsdown should look to Cockfosters for Manager

I believe that the contender in the running for the Brimsdown job is Justin Moseley the ex Ressie Manager at Cheshunt FC.

Brimsdown should be looking at the Cockfosters Ressie Manager Neil Ewing who is ready to take on a bigger job and in his 3rd season at the Lane has been an inspiration for them, he walked into a team (from Brimsdown Reserves) that had just been relegated and in his 1st season finished 4th in his league and won the Reserve Floodlit Cup, in his 2nd season he got the team promoted when they finished 2nd in the league and also finished runners-up to Hertford Town in the Reserve Floodlit Cup and in his 3rd season at the Lane in his new promotion league he took his team to 2nd place in the league and won the Reserve League Challenge Trophy, not bad record for three seasons at a club, I hear he has brought more silverwear and honours to the club recently than they have ever known, not only that his two sons play for him who are extremely good players and could easily fit into a higher league!!!!

I have watched a few Cockfosters games over the past few seasons and he definately has his team ticking over nicely playing some realy good football, some of their games have been a good watch for any supporter.

I do belive that Justin and Neil worked together at Cockfosters, Justin was U18/Ressie Manager at the time Neil left brimsdown to go to Cockfosters. Justin then left at the end of the season to Cheshunt after they finished 4th and won the Reserve Floodlit Cup. It seems that Justin cant be that bad for bring Neil to Cockfosters then? But you knew that.

Although Neil has done extremly well for Cockfosters Ressies, and is a top bloke. i have to say that there is a HUGE gap between the 2 levels and i think he would find it hard to bring in the quality of players to succeed in the Prem.

Originally Posted By: digby
I believe that the contender in the running for the Brimsdown job is Justin Moseley the ex Ressie Manager at Cheshunt FC.
Brimsdown should be looking at the Cockfosters Ressie Manager Neil Ewing who is ready to take on a bigger job and in his 3rd season at the Lane has been an inspiration for them, he walked into a team (from Brimsdown Reserves) that had just been relegated and in his 1st season finished 4th in his league and won the Reserve Floodlit Cup, in his 2nd season he got the team promoted when they finished 2nd in the league and also finished runners-up to Hertford Town in the Reserve Floodlit Cup and in his 3rd season at the Lane in his new promotion league he took his team to 2nd place in the league and won the Reserve League Challenge Trophy, not bad record for three seasons at a club, I hear he has brought more silverwear and honours to the club recently than they have ever known, not only that his two sons play for him who are extremely good players and could easily fit into a higher league!!!!
I have watched a few Cockfosters games over the past few seasons and he definately has his team ticking over nicely playing some realy good football, some of their games have been a good watch for any supporter.

But is it not a Reserve team that is full of old Brimo players that could not make it here so moved on with Neil

Neil has done extremely well for Cockfosters and it was some of his players helped Cockfosters 1st team get promoted into the prem scoring vital goals for the 1st team at the end of last season, some of the Ressie players are also more than good enough to play in Cockfosters 1st team and have done so (sorry isnt this the same league as Brimsdown play in)????

They are a young side and play good football

I think the best set up would be Neil as New manager, aaron as Captain and Debbie as head of Security/Club tannoy system lol

Also i've heard that theres another extremely talented footballer in there family, Neils nephew Luke. Aparently this boy was touted as the next Diego maradonna during his teen years but has been living in america for 3 years and returns in a few months. Rumour has it that Neil will be snapping him up as soon as he gets back so lets hope if he does decide to manage Brimsdown he brings this wonderkid with him.