Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Does this have to happen all the time?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: manics
I am really getting fed up with every subject that is put on this site just seems to go away from the subject that was opened and just ends up in slagging matches with certain users and certain users just trying to get one up on other users.

Manics - Good to hear from you, yes I agree wholeheartedly, I wish we could just go back to talking football like we used to however certain members just won't allow that to happen such as the Keeps clan, it's really frustrating. Have you changed your mind about going to the Haringey Borough v Hertford Town fixture next season, I thought of you the other day as we have recently moved and Josie's daughter lives just a few doors away.

Hi Rhodes, I dont know you but as a new user read your name all over the threads and you seem to be involved in most of the discussions, I dont know what has gone on in the past and don't need to know but would it not be easier just to ignore some of the users on here and just reply to sensible threads

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: manics
I am really getting fed up with every subject that is put on this site just seems to go away from the subject that was opened and just ends up in slagging matches with certain users and certain users just trying to get one up on other users.

Manics - Good to hear from you, yes I agree wholeheartedly, I wish we could just go back to talking football like we used to however certain members just won't allow that to happen such as the Keeps clan, it's really frustrating. Have you changed your mind about going to the Haringey Borough v Hertford Town fixture next season, I thought of you the other day as we have recently moved and Josie's daughter lives just a few doors away.

how is Gladstone Avenue these days?

It's fine thanks, I see you've done your homework.