Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Does this have to happen all the time?

I love to come on this site and read about what people know, how clubs are doing etc but I am really getting fed up with every subject that is put on this site just seems to go away from the subject that was opened and just ends up in slagging matches with certain users and certain users just trying to get one up on other users, as a fairly new user myself I really think that this is spoling this site, I understand that this may be different when the season starts as I am sure there will be more to talk about, but do we really need all this on this site, I just want to read about what the subject is meant to be about in the first place not all this rubbish thats going on as it is mainly only on the SSML site, any normal good discussion on here at the moment is just ending up with rubbish on it,does this really have to continue? doh

Agree with the "slagging matches" element of your post above Digby. I started threads about a number of the specific leagues in Spartan and Herts etc to initiate discussion, debate, pre-season chat, signings etc but so far no-one has even bothered. Early in the season(well its not even the season yet) but could I ask the Moderator to tidy up the Forum i.e get rid of the silly threads and have common threads such as League Discussion, transfer rumours etc. Surely we can come up with a common set between us all, it would make for better debates.

Some of the Mikey taking etc is OK but its getting a bit personal in here, everyone has an opinion if you don't agree fine but you don't need to slate the person, slate the opinion if you wish.

Well said bosman08 this really is spoiling this site nearly every discussion you go into at the moment is just issues with certain users slagging each other off and it isn't normally anything to do with the original post, agree a bit of banter doesn't hurt anyone but this is just getting ridiculous and over the top on here, if these users cannot behave or haven't got anything to say about the subject originally opened THEN DON'T COMMENT, simple, isnt it?

Originally Posted By: Daffy
Would agree wholeheartedly

Yes but you would wouldn't you, you're up to no good on here aren't you and I suspect you're one of the Keeps clan who are bad news, when do they ever talk about football.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Would agree wholeheartedly

Yes but you would wouldn't you, you're up to no good on here aren't you and I suspect you're one of the Keeps clan who are bad news, when do they ever talk about football.
doh doh doh Didn't need to mention any names

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Nope, wrong - read the thread and go away
bootyshake

perhaps he is not the only one who should go away daffy...in an idle afternoon I have been reading your previous posts and 80% of them are slating rhodes....you bite everytime...

obsessive or what...?

I fish at weekends and carry out 'bait' research during the week - sometimes it helps to get right in there grin

...and it's pre season you shouldn't have an idle afternoon, go crack the whip down the club wink

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Nope, wrong - read the thread and go away
bootyshake

perhaps he is not the only one who should go away daffy...in an idle afternoon I have been reading your previous posts and 80% of them are slating rhodes....you bite everytime...

obsessive or what...?

I fish at weekends and carry out 'bait' research during the week - sometimes it helps to get right in there grin

...and it's pre season you shouldn't have an idle afternoon, go crack the whip down the club wink

nette has the football club in good order thank you....so its much more enjoyable watching you and the rabid frenzied pack... lunging open mouthed and slack jawed at the master of long lining....

here take a look at this and think on...grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Donaldson

I love to come on this site and read about what people know, how clubs are doing etc but I am really getting fed up with every subject that is put on this site just seems to go away from the subject that was opened and just ends up in slagging matches with certain users and certain users just trying to get one up on other users.

Hi digby, this is why I never bother with the forum much now, I start reading a thread what looks like to be good reading then it turns into a slagging match.

Originally Posted By: manics
I love to come on this site and read about what people know, how clubs are doing etc but I am really getting fed up with every subject that is put on this site just seems to go away from the subject that was opened and just ends up in slagging matches with certain users and certain users just trying to get one up on other users.

Hi digby, this is why I never bother with the forum much now, I start reading a thread what looks like to be good reading then it turns into a slagging match.

Thanks Manics ,glad I'm not the only one who feels like this and gets fed up of reading good threads only to be met with them turning into witch hunts !

Originally Posted By: manics
I am really getting fed up with every subject that is put on this site just seems to go away from the subject that was opened and just ends up in slagging matches with certain users and certain users just trying to get one up on other users.

Manics - Good to hear from you, yes I agree wholeheartedly, I wish we could just go back to talking football like we used to however certain members just won't allow that to happen such as the Keeps clan, it's really frustrating. Have you changed your mind about going to the Haringey Borough v Hertford Town fixture next season, I thought of you the other day as we have recently moved and Josie's daughter lives just a few doors away.