Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FIXTURES!!!

Blues06 - Yes that's right, I thought a few people on here would be interested in seeing Corinthian-Casuals first dozen fixtures:

Sat 16 August Fleet Town Away

Tues 19 August Walton & Hersham Home

Sat 23 August Sittingbourne Home

Mon 25 August Whyteleafe Away

Sat 6 September Ashford Town Home

Tue 9 September Dulwich Hamlet Away

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Blues06 - Yes that's right, I thought a few people on here would be interested in seeing Corinthian-Casuals blah, blah, blah

doh There you go thinking again. What did we tell you about that?

Why would this interest someone looking at a Spartans South Midlands forum?

Surely if they were that interested they would go straight to the Corinthian-Casuals website?

Not necessarily, it's obvious that you have suddenly come out of the woodwork because Hector Varela is at Corinthian-Casuals and his name is like a red rag to a bull to you, if it was any other Coach you wouldn't be bothered in the slightest. For your information Hector has hit the ground running and they won their first friendly of the season at Molesey 3-1 on Monday whereas Haringey Borough were soundly beaten there on Saturday, it shows the huge gulf between the SSML Premier Division and Ryman League Division 1 South.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Blues06 - Yes that's right, I thought a few people on here would be interested in seeing Corinthian-Casuals first dozen fixtures:

Sat 16 August Fleet Town Away
Tues 19 August Walton & Hersham Home
Sat 23 August Sittingbourne Home
Mon 25 August Whyteleafe Away
Sat 6 September Ashford Town Home
Tue 9 September Dulwich Hamlet Away

Can't you count?

Originally Posted By: lendal
Sorry - but personally I couldn't give a monkeys sniff about either the guy you've been stalking for months or the casuals. Much more interested in fixtures that actually affect me

Lendal - Thanks for your input however Special1 has a hidden agenda on this subject hence his post and the likes of Nellie, Tiger007, KentishTownFC and Willo the Cat will be interested in hearing about Hector's exploits this coming season. Hector has no money at his disposal at Corinthian-Casuals whereas the majority of Ryman Division 1 South Club's pay their players a considerable sum however Kentish Town didn't pay players a bean and look at what he achieved there on a shoe string.

Talking about KTFC in your last post Rhodes the rumour as I have heard it is that Barnet Council has given permission for other football clubs to use the stadium on a Sunday. Surely this will make the surface cut up and make things difficult for KTFC. My worry here is if the Council has gone into an agreement with a Sunday league team what if a Saturday team come along with more money and more clout in the Council what then??

Bosman08 - don't worry about the Sunday team as unless the have their own goal post then they will not be able to play grin Did you catch the name of the team(s)?

I'm sure Tiger007 will be able to enlighten us (unless of course he is to intrested in Hector V movements at C Cas smile

What do you say Tiger????

Originally Posted By: bosman08
rumour as I have heard it is that Barnet Council has given permission for other football clubs to use the stadium on a Sunday. Surely this will make the surface cut up and make things difficult for KTFC

Bosman08 - This is certainly news to me and quite a surprising development, it will be interesting to get the Club's view as what with the Under 18's playing there midweek the pitch is likely to resemble a quagmire come November and they will be tarred with the same brush as Haringey Borough.

Rhodes, you and Bosman crack me up... one tees it up and the other bats it away. The emails you two must send each other planning your posts must be non stop!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Rhodes, you and Bosman crack me up... one tees it up and the other bats it away. The emails you two must send each other planning your posts must be non stop!

NeutralFan - You couldn't be more wrong as I haven't got a clue who Bosman08 is.
I've added you to my Facebook account by the way, how did you find me out of interest.

Neutral F - You are a funny chappy, what I stated was news and to aid debate which was what this forum is all about.

Willo the Cat - Apparentley the team can use all facilities goals, changing rooms the lot, surely Tiger and Co will be aware of this by now, nothing I doubt KTFC can do but hopefully it wont affect the pitch too much

Originally Posted By: bosman08
Neutral F - You are a funny chappy, what I stated was news and to aid debate which was what this forum is all about.

Willo the Cat - Apparentley the team can use all facilities goals, changing rooms the lot, surely Tiger and Co will be aware of this by now, nothing I doubt KTFC can do but hopefully it wont affect the pitch too much

Cue Rhodes to claim that the goals belong to him!

No they don't however I was instrumental in securing them from Arsenal as well as funding for the state of the art dugouts!

Ahh, I see Casuals are at Whyteleafe early doors. Great little club, a picturesque ground with a big stand behind one goal and proper beer on draught in the friendly clubhouse. A good programme as well from 'Lee Farmie'. Stortford won promotion at that ground some years back, happy memories.

Originally Posted By: blues06
Wen i was at hertford, we played a semi final against croydon at whyteleafes ground!! lovely ground, the hertford fans were in great voice behind the goal in the second half, goin towards the main stand!!

Very modest of you not to mention this, blues! :

"Croydon started to get forward more in the latter stages of the first half, and had 3 successive shots in a couple of minutes, the last of which from Scott Davies required a smart save on the ground from Virgo. In a fast and furious game the deadlock was broken on 43 minutes. Lee Roberts was tripped just outside the box and Ryan Wade and DARYL MITCHELL shaped to take the kick. Mitchell curled a perfect shot around the wall and into the bottom left hand corner of the goal to delight the travelling faithful."