Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BEDFONT

Guvnor No1

Morning,

Reckon we'll take about 30 tonight, most of the travelling army's still hibernating.

Team will be the usual pre-season mix of regulars and triallists. The new managers have got about 500 triallists to work through!

Early start Dad, cleaning your golf shoes? Will give you live updates from the Malton Open as it happens.

Got a rookie playing today, a salesman from work who's not swung a golf club in 15 years & never played 18 holes, should fit in well!!

Gazza...don't get into a bet with the salesman!

This has been the hardest Tour De France I've ridden so far...from my lounge chair until 2am every morning for 3 weeks.

But it will be worth it...an Aussie should take it out tonight.

Not so confident against the All Blacks in an hours time.

18 Holes of comp golf tomorrow in a modified 3 man Ambrose tournament that could see us off to Canberra for the Regional Finals should we Top 2 it!

Suits my game in that Everyone Drives then you take the best shot but only the other two can play from there...they hit...pick the best and the other two hit from that spot...all the way into the hole.