Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters v St Margaretsbury - Tuesday 12 August

I might go!

Be afraid, be very afraid!

Tubbsy8 - So you admit Petethegreek leaves carnage in his wake everywhere he officiates, he must hate Chalk Lane as there is nowhere for him to hide with such a tight pitch and spectators within touching distance

Tubbsy8 - Sorry, my original post was tampered with, presumably by NeutralFan, and this thread was created to warn everyone off that Petethegreek will be officiating at Chalk Lane next Tuesday evening. There will be similar threads right throughout the season with the next one covering London Colney v Hoddesdon Town on 23 August.

Well predominantly so both teams can adjust their tactics accordingly particularly where defences are concerned, for example it is totally pointless playing an offside trap when Petethegreek is officiating, that is a no no straight away. Didn't you read the match report from the recent Wingate & Finchley v Tonbridge Angels friendly.

Match reports I tend to find arent the most subjective when it comes to those matters so wouldnt read into that too much. My guess is the side that thought a mistake was made mentioned the incident, the side who thought it was correct decision either agreed with decision or didnt mention at all.

Any other reason for the 'bullying' of PTG?

PB - Well obviously the side that thought a mistake had been made are going to mention it and the side who benefitted from it aren't, that's common sense. When Petethegreek gave Cheshunt Reserves two goals against Kentish Town last season naturally 'we' made a fuss whereas Cheshunt had grins on their faces as wide as Niagra Falls.