Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CHANCE

Will everyone just relax a bit and get of the teams back. Its been 2 games! and we have a draw and a loss. People are asking questions about certain players etc. Its early!

People have to understand that new players that were settled at other clubs have to come in and get settled again. Max is a good player and is only 18. He will come off the bench each time and become a good player, same with Luke. He is a player to be used off the bench. The back four I agree look shakey! But that will be sorted once the management can. Alderton can't be a bad player just look at his CV, and Hahn is a good player because he is proven at this level and above. These players just need time to settle! So get behind them and help them settle because they are not going to settle if we are all slagging them from the side.

What I can't understand is why did we go 442 when all pre season and against Maldon we have played 451? My team would be:

Willis

Harvey

Wattley

new centre half

Bastian

Alderton

Hall

Dauti

Hahn (supporting Crace)

Deane (supporting Crace)

Crace/Marshall

Now lets get behind the lads!!!!!

I agree with your comments however dunno about the team selection as I have not been able to make a game yet.

Football should not be complicated or made complicated. At this level 4-4-2 would suffice, thats four ruthless uncompromising defenders that will resemble a brick wall, a midfield two that will have hog carrying mentality, two wide midfielders with rolls royce engines/pace and desire, two strikers who need feeding and in doing so deliver the goods examples here would be Crace(etfc) howard(potters bar) and Sherwin(1893), and managers to find and assemble these type of players together.

I hope in a couple of weeks that the team will start to gel and we'll see far more encouraging results/performances than the first two games.

agree with team apaprt from

Willis

Harvey - replace with PC

Wattley - can harvey place here?

new centre half - Gant

Bastian

Alderton - not convinced

Hall

Dauti

Hahn (supporting Crace)

Deane (supporting Crace)

Crace/Marshall