Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Matches tonight

Is that where you are going tonight then, why do you ask.

Football Man - You said 'on the way home last night' which is a clue so obviously you went to Portsmouth v Manchester United, still selling your soul to the devil I see!

Bulletin, Welwyn Garden City lost 7-0, Kentish Town won 4-0 at Haringey

Tonights Results

2 2 Aylesbury Vale v Leverstock Green

1 0 Biggleswade United v Broxbourne Borough

7 2 Chalfont St Peter v Berkhamsted Town

5 2 Hanwell Town v Cockfosters

1 1 Harefield United v Colney Heath

0 4 Haringey Borough v Kentish Town

0 1 Hertford Town v Langford

1 3 Holmer Green v Tring Athletic

0 7 Welwyn Garden City v Biggleswade Town

I went to the Welwyn GC game, lots of work for the new management team after this one. The players didnt work well as a unit, all decent enough players but Bigglewades workrate was much higher and fitness played a factor.

Hanwell seem to be getting into their stride, whereas Haringey look to be in for a season of struggle after the latest result.

Kentish Town as I said earlier in the summer will probably do enough to stay in the division probably in the bottom half though.

Broxbourne lost again, high expectations at the start of the seaon will Tony F be given more time? He should do its very early still in the season but they need a win soon for confidence and to get back up the table.

Amersham Town 3 Harpenden Town 1

Amersham went in 3-0 up, although it could easily have been 5-3 at the break. Harpenden improved after the break but only managed to score in the last 10 minutes. They pushed forward in an attempt to get another in vain.

Nice setup and a good game. Programme included with admission, glossy cover with 8 pages containing the basic information you would expect.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Football Man - You said 'on the way home last night' which is a clue so obviously you went to Portsmouth v Manchester United, still selling your soul to the devil I see!

Football Man - I note that you didn't deny being at Fratton Park, how much was your ticket out of interest.

you really must try for more originality in your goading rhodes. How's the hat by the way?