Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mr Chairman ! Do something

enfiled1888

I have try to keep on the board . But i have to said being a fan form day one this is the worst team that i have . Mr Chairman do something , i hear that the manager on Hoilday !nice one. You can see that the player don't want the played for the managers . Before its to late lets get someone in who knows what there are doing . Also if we keep playing like this i will be looking to watch other team .

When the chips are down, and your team needs all the support it can get, you think you might have to watch someone else. Football Clubs, whoever they are whatever level need people like you like a whole in the Ass. Grow up and get behind your lads.

Originally Posted By: Duke of York
Originally Posted By: enfiled1888
Don't make fun someone who is in his 60's and suffer from part sigth.

You should have applied for the managers job!
Ha ha good one Duke . grin

The problem is Income , Its all very well getting 50% of the brimo lease but is it enough ? The answer is NO ! We will at some stage have to aquire all of it if the club is to progress , I have my doubts about the other place I think its a non goer .

Originally Posted By: enfiled1888
I have try to keep on the board . But i have to said being a fan form day one this is the worst team that i have . Mr Chairman do something , i hear that the manager on Hoilday !nice one. You can see that the player don't want the played for the managers . Before its to late lets get someone in who knows what there are doing . Also if we keep playing like this i will be looking to watch other team .

Originally Posted By: Miller
.......like a whole in the Ass...

You two are priceless.

Jollyboys appear to be in disarray.....not unlike a certain football team.

Maybe a reunifying Tour of Wales will be a sign for ETFC.

Three x 9's or 18's?

A shame you're not playing at Pontylllfrothyddryllcllpridllcathylliddpontford...my favourite Welsh course.

Results will be interesting given the demands of the International circuit....jet lag, pro-ams, press conferences, steroids, etc.

I'll be watching Reuters for the results.

Say hello to David and Garreth for me...no way you'll be in Wales for three days without meeting half a dozen Davids and Garreths.

PS

Straightened up my irons and added around 25% distance by rediscovering the wrist roll on impact...became lazy over time.

Might be worth trying on those tough Welsh layouts.

Three x 18 Wagga, by the time we tee off it will be a month since we have swung a club so should be more comical than usual (or the Town defence some cynics might say) & by the time we play the 54th hole on the Sunday we could be a little weary!

Staying on a farm in a little village called St. Florence complete with sauna & all mod cons, so The Hat can cook breakfast each day........after our weetabix of course!!!

All a little to cosy for my liking...sure you're taking clubs?

16 of us head out by bus(I'm the driver) for a golf weekend on the last weekend in September.

Staying in a pub at Young...play 18 holes Saturday morning then watch the AFL Grand Final that afternoon...on the piss and the punt ..then a game at Harden golf club on Sunday...the standard of golfing and punting is always diabolical while the drinking is performed with aplomb.

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Three x 18 Wagga, by the time we tee off it will be a month since we have swung a club so should be more comical than usual (or the Town defence some cynics might say) & by the time we play the 54th hole on the Sunday we could be a little weary!

Staying on a farm in a little village called St. Florence complete with sauna & all mod cons, so The Hat can cook breakfast each day........after our weetabix of course!!!

Yuch!!!!! The thought of Gazza, The Hat and Rock Steady in a sauna together!!!!! help OOPS, there goes last night's chilli!!!!! bleh