Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wingate & Finchley v ENFIELD TOWN

waggamick

An excellent result at Hillingdon Borough makes this a much more enjoyable exercise.

It appears that Town might be repeating last years AWAY win and Home ? pattern.

Might be time for the new stadium, running track or not.

W & F are 4 games for a 2 1 1 record at Home while ETFC are 4 2 0 2 AWAY.

It will be another tough one but given a boost in confidence and the ET Away effect I'm opting for a 1-1 Draw while hoping for a Town victory.

Every games a different game, we had 3-4 new faces v's Hillingdon, including the Subs, Dauti etc thats over a third of the team, lets hope we can build a momentum.

On the managerial front, I put on a previous thread and said after the FA Cup match that an improvement in September was neccessary for them to survive.

Well we have added 6 points to the 1 in August with a game to go. If we beat Ware I would call it a satisfactory September and some signs of improving, but not yet convinced it can be maintained.

In a way I'd be delighted for SM and MS to prove me wrong with my view, however the team and management will still get my support from the stands on match days.