Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Vase (seen this on Biggs Town site)

Some very interesting looking FA Vase ties this afternoon, I can't believe these haven't been discussed at length all this week leading up to today:

Aylesbury Vale v Harrow Hill

Biggleswade Town v Berkhamsted Town

Biggleswade United v Desborough Town

Chalfont St Peter v Totton & Eling

Eton Manor v Sport London e Benfica

Kentish Town v Thrapston Town

Leverstock Green v Northampton Spencer

Royston Town v Wellingborough Town

St Margaretsbury v Romford

Stewart & Lloyds v Oxhey Jets

Tiptree Utd v Hertford Town

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Any scores on the doors yet folks other than St Margaretsbury sadly going down 2-1

Lively game at Copthall today. In truth Thrapston were a bit unlucky to lose 5-2 as they had one cleared off the line at 3-2, had three good penalty shouts denied by the referee and conceded two goals in the last few minutes (inluding one in about the tenth minute of stoppage time). The referee had an interesting game as it was a direct result of his decision making that led to a mass brawl near the end and a player from each side receiving a red card yet it hadn't really been that sort of game.

Good to meet all the Kentish Town contingent finally and good luck to them for the rest of the season. I was led to believe that rhodes you would be in attendance...what happened to you? However thanks for the tip in pointing this game our way as FoRM really enjoyed its day out at Barnet Copthall.

Lato - I know you are not an anorak in the true sense of the word like your new found friend Sjj2112 and don't like venturing too far a field so I wouldn't mind betting that you're planning a visit to Kentish Town v Thrapston Town.

Lato - You have to admit that this was some prediction as you had already made up your mind what game you were going to this afternoon on Wednesday night at Harrow Borough. I've only got one question for you, what was the programme like today.

I've only got one question for you, what was the programme like today.

The usual - paper, words etc.

I've only got 1 question for you, why go to all the trouble of trying to get Clem to get you in if you had no intention of turning up?

We were all there in our number to press the flesh to.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
I've only got one question for you, what was the programme like today.

The usual - paper, words etc.I've only got 1 question for you, why go to all the trouble of trying to get Clem to get you in if you had no intention of turning up?

We were all there in our number to press the flesh to.

No pictures? conf

I've only got 1 question for you, why go to all the trouble of trying to get Clem to get you in if you had no intention of turning up?

I think this whole episode is pretty poor don't you taking into account what I've done for the Club and all those friday nights in the office till gone midnight prior to a home game, Clement was disgusted and I had to talk him into staying (again).

Originally Posted By: CubinLetch

Didn't they do well - heard the Goalie had a good game grin

I see you've been watching Strictly Come Dancing, it's a long commute from Portsmouth to play football though isn't it.

I see you've been watching Strictly Come Dancing, it's a long commute from Portsmouth to play football though isn't it.

Nice guess Rhodes but CubinLetch is not me. And it isn't a long commute to play football from Portsmouth when you still live in London!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice guess Rhodes but CubinLetch is not me

I didn't say that CubinLetch was you, why would it be, it's Mrs Keeps!

Nice guess Rhodes but CubinLetch is not me

I didn't say that CubinLetch was you, why would it be, it's Mrs Keeps!

cubinletch is an anagram of unclebitch....I think its a compliment and I also know where the american IP No eminates from..yay

its originator will morph into one we know and love in due course.....such is the way of these forums... grin

Mrs Keeps - Will you be at the Kentish Town v Biggleswade Town FA Vase 2nd Round tie at the Copthall Stadium, who will you have your money on.

There is a separate thread on this game raving about how good Romford were, was that the case:

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthrea...tml#Post1466016

Mrs Keeps - Here's confirmation that you were mis-informed, Willow the Cat didn't play for Kentish Town in the FA Vase last Saturday:

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/content/islington/gazette/sport/

Mrs Keeps - Here's confirmation that you were mis-informed, Willow the Cat didn't play for Kentish Town in the FA Vase last Saturday:

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/content/islington/gazette/sport/

Top draw Rhodes, you see whilst I was not playing that day I was thick as thieves with CubinLetch as they were stood next to me!!!!!!!!!!