Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Random thoughts and opinions

Hello There,

Firstly, Great news about QEII/Donkey Lane....It'll be great to have a stadium of our own..Things are looking up for Town! Congratulations to everyone involved (especially the Board) in the push to get a new stadium.

In the dark days of 1999 etc I visited Southbury Road one Friday night when I was very drunk and to see it half knocked down broke my heart... Things have obviously moved on since then but the great old stadium will always hold great memories for me.

Now onto Saturday's match... GWR had a great win on Tuesday night as we all know against ETU. We have about the same record in the league so its all very level. I think if we all turn up on Saturday and cheer the lads on we can do it. Lets be positive and get behind the Town. This is our chance for a Trophy run. COME ON TOWN! If we play as well as we did againts Ware at home and the recent away games we can do it! If we get through we get more money and in a couple of rounds a chance of a big trip up north or south.

Changing the subject now spare a thought for Ruislip Manor aka Tokyngton Manor who are now groundless and in Division One of the Spartan League. Grand total of 2 paying spectators turned up for their match v Sun Postal Sports on Saturday. So to all the moaners and whingers who only seem to come to home games we've got it good.. Ruislip Manor were in the Ryman League not so long ago. Get behind the lads and stop complaining!!!!

Anyone caught moaning at the Team on Saturday should be sent out of the ground!

COME ON TOWN!!!