Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixture Recommendation/Prediction

Originally Posted By: AWK

I didnt see them there Rhodes

Was there any sign of Horace or HTFCew hiding in the shadows

Lendal - I put it down to a number of things such as Wader's childish boycott and Lato and Spidermanor cutting of their noses to spite their face however at the end of the day it's a free Country and you pay your money and take your choice. It's still far more popular than many other Forums such as the CCL, Essex League and Ryman League so I'm sure Ian isn't losing any sleep.

Lendal - That's not the case at all, I've never spammed anybody. Lets talk football now then, what do you want to talk about.

Originally Posted By: lendal
Thing is - from what i see most people come on here, have a chat , then get spammed by you and piss off...

or perhaps lendal THIS is the reason they go away...abusive and threatening PM's from the keeps family to the GM...the last paragraph may interest you as the recipient of the PM is mourning a brother murdered 2 years ago....

SLH Offline
Spectator

as you can see......i can get on ff anytime i want
even have chats in margate forum and with people on shoutbox excited
oh so sad chairman has no interest in you now doh..never mind im sure you can find some other festering [****!!****] to make you grin evil
anyway...you keep banning and i will keep posting...maybe
best wishes to you and yours and next time im passing graveyard i will put some flowers out for your brother ezicon

are these the sort of people that you lot on here sympathise with...are these the sort of people that you wish to see on here and not banned...?

for fcks sake....how fckn sad are you lot eh....

let's just look at the post in the last month then....

Posts in the Last Month

Rhodes 558

cantos 395

Greg_Dyke 262

Urchin Princess 258

Darter 236

Uncle Urchin 228

BlueGate Alan 211

Bitch 203

JAY 161

thespursfa

my first encounter with your good self was last new year when i asked simple question about any local games to me...

here's the thread..

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthrea...tml#Post1288240

and...can't be bothered anymore...rhino skin wins

my wave length is well focussed lendal and if you cannot understand what I have just posted then I am now suspicious of you....

this underhand bullying and intimidation on here has to stop...only a cretin would not stop and think about your newest best pals crass PM to the GM...

do you condone that sort of behaviour....?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Lendal - I put it down to a number of things such as Wader's childish boycott and Lato and Spidermanor cutting of their noses to spite their face however at the end of the day it's a free Country and you pay your money and take your choice. It's still far more popular than many other Forums such as the CCL, Essex League and Ryman League so I'm sure Ian isn't losing any sleep.

Contender for QOTM?

Originally Posted By: lendal

my first encounter with your good self was last new year when i asked simple question about any local games to me...

Thanks for the reminder but it wasn't a simple question was it, there was more to it than met the eye

SteveR - Where was your game with Sutton United played yesterday, Wembley, Harrow Borough or somewhere else, you must lose track. I gather you didn't bother introducing yourself to AWK at The 61 FC on Saturday, he confirmed that the result was no fluke.