Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Vase - Sport London e Benfica v St. Neots

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles

You're right again Rhodesy, game off Saturday, they really should get that draining sorted out grin

Are you being serious, well I can't say I'm surprised with all the rain we had on Monday, I'll put it on the another Forum so there won't be any wasted journeys as I think quite a large crowd was expected.

Originally Posted By: Tiger007
Heard a rumor that KTFC will struggle to get a full squad for saturday,.........shock horror ...........could this be true......or is this an assumption.

would like to wish everyone in the vase the very best for saturday.

Hope biggleswade will be gentle with us .....lol

Nope - I think it was an attempt to lead us into a false sense of security - we will not fall for it biglaugh

Originally Posted By: Special1
Match Programme done and dusted

How many blank pages are there and isn't it unusual to have the Officials names on the front cover.

Originally Posted By: BigBadWolfie
as long as it is on

BigBadWolfie - Well that's the million dollar question isn't it but I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you.

Well I phoned Copthall yesterday and was told by some scotchish chap and he said that the pitch has never looked better and was dry, so I cant understand why everyone makes such a song and dance about the pitch being waterlogged.

So how much does it cost to get in and does it include a programme. And wheres the best place to sit, behind the goal? east, west, south north stand ? And where is the entrance and is there ample parking or is it better to go by bus

BigBadWolfie - Yes it looks like the game is going ahead this afternoon but that's purely down to Willo the Cat working his magic again, without him Kentish Town would be unlikely to play a home game between October and March, I understand that he travelled up from Portsmouth on Thursday evening and spent some ten hours working on the hallowed turf yesterday. I hope you enjoy the game, I believe it's still a bargain basement

Quote:

Sport London e Benfica 0-5 St Neots
FA Vase

Admission:

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

but they didn't really turn up today. They displayed a lot of ball skills, but generally hung on to it too long and it was painful to watch them finding ways not to shoot! I think naive summed up their performance

Special1 - Wasn't this what I pointed out after your defeat by Hertford Town in the Challenge Trophy, you can't seem to get it across to your players to shoot on sight and they keep trying to walk the ball into the net. As for the attendance yesterday, was 154 the figure reported to the FA then.